Guest In Apartments

With the exception of Lulu aka Sugar-B and F-Him and his Nympho why are the other guest around? At D&D The Starving Artist who is he? why is he there? At S&H same question. The chick at N&K also. Are they temporarily homeless? I don't think so. I think they are strategically placed to cause excitement and havoc. Let's start with The Starving Artist. On boring night in the RLC pond S.T. decided it would be a good idea to take his shirt off and jump into bed with Dasha,who by the way was dress only in panties and t-shirt. Dasha being the modest thot ran him off. The chick at N&K don't know much about her, but when they have family time on the couch the submissive one don't seem to like her. The guest at S&H is the most intriguing of all. He openly flirt with the thot Suzan with as of now no consequences. Now me thinking like most of you are, why don't Hector or any of the other tenants just throw them out on their asses? And please miss me with the hector gay talk.  I think they can't. so what do you all think? 

post-14564-0-74879500-1457906273.gif

Any permanent guests usually don't amount to anything. Even SugarBonnie is a disappointment while there but more so now that she is a cam4 girl. The occasional guest peaks my interest but then gone. The female guest at Adriana and Daniel is a hottie and looks like Adriana's sister. She's gorgeous and built and looks similar to Adriana (pics in the forum).

It seems that the guests are there for the same purpose as the pets (even the fish in the aquarium), the tv and lights left on plus a dim light left on to keep fucking with the infra red lighting on the cams (click clicking from normal lights to night lighting). To me i believe it is RLC's intention to fool paying and non-paying members to visit the apts and cams thinking someone is awake or moving in the rooms. This is similar to my neighbor leaving lights on when sleeping or not home and i would stare into their window from mine trying to catch some nudity. I wasted so many hours (okay days) out of my life for absolutely nothing - them bastards (never my fault for being a perv - lol).

It is rare to see a guest stock up the fridge or cupboards with groceries. Possible though because i have bad timing catching anything due to time zone issues matching my schedule. I even have bad timing in my wet dreams - lmao. RLC must cover any added costs for electricity that the guests use for tv, computer, cooking, heating or air conditioner, laundry and the infrequent shower/baths .

Basically i think RLC gives permission to have guests (short and long term) since it eventually benefits them by creating  false numbers related to potentially increasing paid subscribers and cam viewing hits or visits for apts. These increased numbers could correlate to a higher resale value for the business due to the traffic volume relative to similar internet sites. Instead of RLC enticing subscribers by quality tenants that satisfy our voyeuristic needs it would appear that they are relying on tricks and fake shit/scripting and other so-called games or ploys to fool the fools since voyeurs have a weak spot for women. Having extra people in the same number of apts could peak the interest of viewers so they continue to watch the cams in case of something exciting might happen.

All-in-all, for the lack of a better term, the last 6 months appears to be more of a fucking freak show (weird action of guests, weird looking guests, pets running the apts, spousal abuse, spouse being tied up, use of a whip, fake or scripted actions, etc.). Reallifecam has "real" people (the good, bad and ugly) but the "life" part is very much debatable.

My suggestion, if possible, compensate some guests willing to "show". Win for the guest, win for RLC and a big win for us fucking perverts.

In the suggestions thread I (as well as others with somewhat different details) have discussed compensation of the couples based on traffic on their pages. Then, it would be almost a contest. The freeloading guests then would have no purpose unless they started becoming "productive".

• 4 weeks later...

This is one of my pet peeves also. We are paying money to see the couples in the rooms, and all these freeloaders hang around which gives the couples no privacy. S and H appt. the only place they can be alone is in their bedroom. Maybe they would like to fool around in the living room or kitchen instead, but there are always bums staying in those rooms. D and D is another room that always has people staying over. I think there should be a limit on the amount of days these people can "sponge" off the tennants and deprive us paying users of more action in those rooms.

• 1 month later...

I have read alot of speculations about guest and potential cheating .. but nothing really happend right ?
This Italian girl and Sasha`?
Lev and the Taboo girl ?
Dasha and some guy ?
And one of guys trying on Susan in their apt ?

Probaly most wishfull thinking or what ? :)

I have read alot of speculations about guest and potential cheating .. but nothing really happend right ?

This Italian girl and Sasha`?

Lev and the Taboo girl ?

Dasha and some guy ?

And one of guys trying on Susan in their apt ?

Probaly most wishfull thinking or what ? :)

You have to remember we have some here that automatically assume that if two people are within 50m of each other they must be screwing.  Any visitor to an apartment is there only for sex, if any tenant is seen talking, or just being in the same room as a visitor they are automatically having sex, if someone is one the phone it is always to a lover.

Of course there has been ZERO proof of actual sex happening (apart from the one threesome with Nina and Kira ages ago) but that doesn't stop some here from imagining a touch or a look to mean sex.  Lets face it, if they were having all these extra bed partners, you would think with an apartment full of cameras that someone would have seen it and recorded it lol

Just don't tell some they may be imagining things, they tend to get very upset when their fantasy is destroyed :D

You have to remember we have some here that automatically assume that if two people are within 50m of each other they must be screwing.  Any visitor to an apartment is there only for sex, if any tenant is seen talking, or just being in the same room as a visitor they are automatically having sex, if someone is one the phone it is always to a lover.

Of course there has been ZERO proof of actual sex happening (apart from the one threesome with Nina and Kira ages ago) but that doesn't stop some here from imagining a touch or a look to mean sex.  Lets face it, if they were having all these extra bed partners, you would think with an apartment full of cameras that someone would have seen it and recorded it lol

Just don't tell some they may be imagining things, they tend to get very upset when their fantasy is destroyed :D

Haha, I see :) Thanks for the heads up @Mooka :))