masterbating lube

I'm not very sure here but a few of you might be exagerating a little bit in here.. LMFAO ..... :lol::P:D:rolleyes:

OK you got me aswell I admit it I don't use my feet I am not that flexible you think I am a woman lol. I will admit I do use my hands with some baby oil of a woman's body lmao.

So booffer what do you do you havent explained your tricks lol.

OK you got me aswell I admit it I don't use my feet I am not that flexible you think I am a woman lol. I will admit I do use my hands with some baby oil of a woman's body lmao.

So booffer what do you do you havent explained your tricks lol.

Well it's kinda hard (excuse the pun...lol) To control the amount of lotion when your using both hands........lol

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

dougiestyle4u, on 02 Apr 2016 - 11:03 PM, said:

use female pussy juice as lube - added pleasure

how do you get juice from a cat? does it take long      no you just stick your head in and spit                                                                            

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎18 at 10:46 AM, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

dougiestyle4u, on 02 Apr 2016 - 11:03 PM, said:

how do you get juice from a cat? does it take long      no you just stick your head in and spit                                                                            

After 20+ Years and that Video is still in Circulation.