Vanessa & Thomas (Fan Page)

Really looking forward to this apartment.  Vanessa looks nice and when I saw her in the tub, well yeppers, she's nice to look at.  Thomas , I think, is a BMX type guy.  Saw a bike down the hall.  Was listening to the TV and I think it was an Italian station.  They had their first sex and under covers but hey, a little camera shy.  Perhaps Italian, attractive in their own way, cam shy today,  I,m looking forward to what tomorrow brings with these two.  Could be lots of fun.  Just hope they don't have any homeless friends unless they are over sexed beautiful females.

Agreed...  She looks a lot like Carla to me.

And yet they are different,I bet they come from different areas of the world.Vanessa could be from India,Pakistan or perhaps Burma.It would help to hear her speaking.

While Carla is a typical latin american with little if any caucasian in the background;see the poorly defined waist.Carla looks like many maids in Latin America,nothing exotic to us... ;D