Vanessa & Thomas (Fan Page)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/19/2016 at 10:19 PM, Moose8973 said:

Why is it that their house guest have more sex than they do

Your right, to "me" it seems that Thomas still haven't gotten use to the cams, and if he and Vanessa are having sex he stops leaving her unsatisfied.  These two have been here for awhile now, "I believe for them its just free living" as long as they are getting away with it I think they well continue to keep doing what they do "NOTHING"8)

Given Name VANESSA

USAGE: , , , , 
PRONOUNCED: və-NES-ə (English)   
Meaning & History
Invented by author Jonathan Swift for his poem 'Cadenus and Vanessa' (1726). He arrived at it by rearranging the initial syllables of the first name and surname of  Vanhomrigh, his close friend. Vanessa was later used as the name of a genus of butterfly. It was a rare given name until the mid-20th century, at which point it became fairly popular.

I don't understand why their apartment is just for the Premium membership? Who would pay anything to watch the endless boredom in their apartment? Even the guests they have are more interesting but that doesn't take much... Well, maybe they are in the Premium section because if any of the *free users* checked their apartment, it wouldn't be encouragement to become a paying customer to the site I guess... :) 

They "Vanessa and Thomas" are having a party tonight, and I notice at this time they have a stripper there, "wrong wrong wrong" why would have a stripper there with your wife and her girlfriends there, thats like taking a priest to a strip club "you can't do nothing but sit there and look!!"  If they wanted a good stripper why waste money anyway when there are Anna, Madam Lola and Carolina available.  They do have a nice D.J though.8)