Vanessa & Thomas (Fan Page)

Have you seen the tat "69" on her neck? What would drive a girl to do that where it is completely visible? I guess she isn't thinking down the road when she has kids and grandkids, or I was wondering if she has had a tough upbringing like in a gang or something at one time.

have you thought that maybe she is pisces

Did anyone see the kick-ass party (literally) they had last night? Vanessa literally slapped the shit out of Thomas who had been feeling up one of the guests all during the party. Thomas went too far when he literally started trying to push his finger into her crotch while she still had her pants on. The girl (victim) who had consented, later apologized to Vanessa and then to Thomas for encouraging him (he started rubbing her from behind and she had turned over to give him better access).  Was anyone else watching?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vanessa and Thomas has been having sex for the last three days in a row, today Thomas was fucking Vanessa like he had a hot boiled egg stuck up his ass...lol  or are these guest that are staying there? "they don't look like Vanessa and thomas". 8)

Don't fergit  Leora doin the faker tats; on her legs and arms. Just as bad; such a putz!!

Oh, I like Leora. She, along with Nelly and Masha, keep RLC in business. All the other apartments are so blase'  in comparison.