Vanessa & Thomas (Fan Page)

• 3 weeks later...

Vanessa and Thomas had sex tonight, they started out with the covers over them, once Thomas put Vanessa in the dog position the covers full off, "wished that hadn't happen" Thomas was fucking like he had a lit cigar sticking out of his ass, "he was fucking like he had to hurry and get somewhere."8)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2016 at 12:47 PM, Revolution said:

Not sure if you have seen this one. Vanessas Mommy shows us her blowjob skills. ;)

Create an account to see this content!

Lucky guy, who ever she is blowing I am sure lasted longer then Weak Dick Smith..lol8)

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...

Now that two of Vanessa and Thomas friends "Smith and Kitty"  have been booted off to live in the park again, I wonder well they every appear again on RLC cams as guest?  I am sure that Vanessa and Thomas feel bad, they did visit them and I am sure tried to talk to them, but as we know "a hard head well get you an unnoticed kick in the ass."8)