Dog is horny

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dog is saying "can a RLCF member please capture and make my HOW TO FUCK LEORA VIDEO so fucktard Paul can watch it when he checks out his daily RLC progress on the 'puter' ".

Both Paul and Leora don't know this but the horny dog said (through the use of a translator) she actually placed a mail order doggie strapon from Maya. As soon as it arrives Paul is going to get it so far up his ass it will clean out his nostrils so he won't need to pick his nose any more. Then Leora will get a 3 hour doggie fuck so hard that she finally kicks Paul to the curb for being such a useless piece of shit. The dog appears to be a butch lesbian and has the video evidence to proof - I"M DA MAN - cause i know how to please a woman. This dog has stamina and like a battery operated ever-ready bunny rabbit - keeps on going.

In reality, has RLC sunk this low that the doggie action has resulted in Real Life Comedy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

They don't 'castrate' dogs; they either spay, (female) or neuter, (male), dogs. bull calves (bovine) are castrated.

Pedophiles are also castrated......................

According to www.Vets-Now.com and other sites: "What’s the difference between neutering and castration?"

"In short…..nothing. Castration is the specific term to describe ‘neutering’ of a male animal."