Dog is horny

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dog is actually female (and fucks like a male - hint to Paul) and toolmaker123 refers to her name as being Yvonne (don't know if he has evidence to support "Yvonne" or picked the name himself). Paul has to perform for Leora, for the viewing cam voyeurs and compete with Yvonne's hilarious constant fucking actions. Imagine if Yvonne the dog had an attached strapon dildo.

The dog is actually female (and fucks like a male - hint to Paul) and toolmaker123 refers to her name as being Yvonne (don't know if he has evidence to support "Yvonne" or picked the name himself). Paul has to perform for Leora, for the viewing cam voyeurs and compete with Yvonne's hilarious constant fucking actions. Imagine if Yvonne the dog had an attached strapon dildo.

Pual would be out of a job. Leora would take a hard hammering from anything that doesn't pick it's nose and smells better then Paul

• 4 weeks later...

Some nefarious people from the farther reaches of the Internet refer to the dog as "Scooter," but we all know her name.

My point is that from Leora's actions this morning, I believe that her dog (which she loves dearly) has been watching and learning how to satisfy herself. Dogs often gather the same habits of their masters. Except they don't have hands and they can't hold adult entertainment tools.

• 2 weeks later...

I am starting to believe the dog is part of the RLC management group and on the payroll. When Leora and Paul do the dirty deed the dog is around and appears to get up close to the action and appears to supervise the attempts to initiate sex acts. The dog will even BARK orders to Leora and Paul. The female dog will even teach Paul how to fuck Leora through "show by example" as seen when she fucks the pillow continuously. The dog will even do a followup smell test to ensure the sex act succeeded to RLC's expectations. Also, notice that the dog will supervise Leora's bate sessions upfront or even from behind close doors (dog barking the orders to Leora to insert fingers and moan loader for the cam viewers). I guess the dog is there for a reason and trying to be a hands-on (or is it paws-on) active manager for RLC in helping Leora and Paul follow the script.

• 1 month later...