Posting pictures and videos

Let's face the facts:

When I opened my RealLifeCam today I read:

attachicon.gif

This account is banned.

I follow the advice and send a mail to the RealLifeCam Support.

The answer:

attachicon.gif

What did I do? I posted the following twelve pictures in this forum:

attachicon.gif

I never posted something elsewhere. But I am guilty.

Now about the DMCA request, the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.

This is an United States copyright law with no effect in my country.

But: Terms and conditions of RealLifeCam say:

Without exception, copyright violators will be pursued and prosectued to the fullest extent of the law.

So I deleted these pictures.

I refrain from commenting - just wanted to capture what happened today,

I am pleased if you will visit me in prison.

You bad girl lol i'm sure you will cope fine 

Let's face the facts:

When I opened my RealLifeCam today I read:

attachicon.gif

This account is banned.

You naughty girl serve you bloody well right for not following RLC's rules LOL

Not to worry join the privileged club Mona, i got banned the other week for the second time but am holding off getting back in till the new management take over and see what that brings first.

Shame really as the gallery has nose dived in recent weeks since they started throwing their rattles out the pram.

The content as it is for now ain't worth the money yet so will continue yo be a freeloader until something changes if it ever does.

Look forward to seeing you around hope you ain't wearing those clothes with arrows on lol.

Just one question ??? why spend all that money to copy write protect intellectual property to then sell off the cash cow ??? The only reason I could see as a business man to make a large expenditure prior to the sale of company is to reduce the tax liability from being very profitable. That just does not make any sense from a business standpoint what so ever.

@badboy55: It's even weirder than that. They implemented the protection of intellectual property and started banning subscribers after they sold RLC, but before the actual transfer. This sound more like a kid who got told that he had to give his favorite toy to his little brother and breaks it, so neither can play with it.

Maybe some angry RLC-employees who already know they're getting kicked to the curb after the transfer are trying to create as much damage while they're they can still reach the buttons..

@badboy55: It's even weirder than that. They implemented the protection of intellectual property and started banning subscribers after they sold RLC, but before the actual transfer. This sound more like a kid who got told that he had to give his favorite toy to his little brother and breaks it, so neither can play with it.

Maybe some angry RLC-employees who already know they're getting kicked to the curb after the transfer are trying to create as much damage while they're they can still reach the buttons..

winnersmiley.gif hand-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just one question ??? why spend all that money to copy write protect intellectual property to then sell off the cash cow ??? The only reason I could see as a business man to make a large expenditure prior to the sale of company is to reduce the tax liability from being very profitable. That just does not make any sense from a business standpoint what so ever.

Just a thought - maybe the deal allows existing RLC to retain ownership of the copyright of all action up until the changeover.   They may be protecting that copyright, and at little cost to themselves.   If revenue after 30 June goes to the new owners, renewals from those banned would not have come to them anyway.

But BTR knows a thing or two, so I guess I'm wide of the mark and vindictive employees is probably bang on.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@joe112233: If you are a paying subscriber, and logged in, I assume (but am not 100% sure) the user-id and the hidden watermarks will identify you exactly like they would on the paid cams. Logged out, they might be still able to link the watermarks to your IP. And, depending on where you upload, there's always the risk that RLC sends a request to the site to provide them the IP that uploaded.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/05/2016 at 3:47 AM, toolmaker123 said:

RealLifeCam.com has been very tolerant of our postings of videos and photos. The only thing we ask is you protect your identity by removing your signature before uploading.

As far as asking for permission, very unlikely they will grant that to anyone.

newbie here. The digital signature, I assume that is the series of numbers/letters to the lower left of screen?

How does this identify me?