Posting pictures and videos

As a member of RealLifeCam I accept to keep terms and conditions of this site.
In the first paragraph I read:

The content, video streams, materials, images, designs and other media which appear on RealLifeCam.com are protected by international copyright laws and may not be reproduced, transmitted, copied, edited, or published in any way whatsoever without the written permission of RealLifeCam.com.

What's about publishing clips and screenshots here at RealLifeCamFan.com?
Am I allowed to do it? Any rules?

Where do I find the written permission of RealLifeCam.com?

Thanks for helping.

Mona

8)

i know some one that was granted permission to post picks and vids and he has proof of this...but why should he show any body he worked hard to get it..no malice intended philo only joking mate ..must admit you are very observant in things you see..

The new security has reduced to a trickle the unauthorised pics and vids that, until now, have enabled viewers to fill in the gaps they miss.

I hope that either under the new owners or by licensing a way can be found to provide this essential service.

If what we can follow of a favourite apartment's life is left to the chance of when we can and can't log on we will miss a lot.   What has been fascinating will become merely frustrating.

In my view an unforeseen consequence of this security win for RLC is that viewers will unsubscribe unless a way to provide catch-up can be found.

The new security has reduced to a trickle the unauthorised pics and vids that, until now, have enabled viewers to fill in the gaps they miss.

I hope that either under the new owners or by licensing a way can be found to provide this essential service.

If what we can follow of a favourite apartment's life is left to the chance of when we can and can't log on we will miss a lot.   What has been fascinating will become merely frustrating.

In my view an unforeseen consequence of this security win for RLC is that viewers will unsubscribe unless a way to provide catch-up can be found.

I agree that RLC need to provide a catchup service. Voyeur Villa have now realised this although of course just two apartments.

Realistically too much volume from 15 apartments each with 10 cameras to keep long term but say 20 days and a long term archive of significant events. Right now that would not be much added per day but later in the year maybe that will significantly increase.

If RLC wasn't so strict in pursuing their copyright, both RLCF and CC's community will provide a perfect catchup service. No problem with bandwith, storage and such, and the significant events would be filtered out by the community.

• 2 weeks later...

If RLC wasn't so strict in pursuing their copyright, both RLCF and CC's community will provide a perfect catchup service. No problem with bandwith, storage and such, and the significant events would be filtered out by the community.

Being a simple mind my posts to this day were in writing, no pics and vids, although I have some "selfmade" ones.

My problem is that I just don't know how to upload them in RLCF and use them in addition to the text.

Others have the same problem, saw some in the chat-box but (wisely ?) no reaction, so there could be provided more,

if we only knew how to do it.

It's obvious that no explanation can be given in public because of the copyright protection for that would be "how to steal".

But if someone would explain in my messenger it's not in the open and could be a solution and to the others as well.

Maybe a job for staff to watch and act to our restrictions in the discribed way and I'm sure it would provide more material. 

Let's face the facts:

When I opened my RealLifeCam today I read:

Create an account to see this content!

This account is banned.

I follow the advice and send a mail to the RealLifeCam Support.

The answer:

What did I do? I posted the following twelve pictures in this forum:

I never posted something elsewhere. But I am guilty.

Now about the DMCA request, the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.
This is an United States copyright law with no effect in my country.

But: Terms and conditions of RealLifeCam say:
Without exception, copyright violators will be pursued and prosectued to the fullest extent of the law.

So I deleted these pictures.

I refrain from commenting - just wanted to capture what happened today,

I am pleased if you will visit me in prison.

I'd be willing come on a conjugal visit, as I'm sure many of the male populous here would also.

IF  you think about all the numerous tube sites that have DMCA violations, RealLifeCam.com would have the courts clogged with stupid lawsuits like this, as well as any/many other voyeur sites.when in fact  the tenants are not required show nudity, they are not required to masturbate, Not required have sexual relations all of which they do in the confines of a secure area, anyways; If you look closely you can see the Castle Doors to Nelly and Bogdan and Paul and Leora's apartments. Surely the others are just as secure. Point is, they are only vulnerable when they leave the cages they live in.  

RealLifeCam.com has to realize that the these tenants sign with the program of their own free will; for some it has become their lifestyle; jobless, no ambition lives. Some of the girls in the apartment come to RealLifeCam.com  to get used to being in front of cameras and further their careers in modeling and hosting.

Until the FBI comes knocking on your front door, I seriously doubt you have much to be concerned with. If they do, we will take a collection to make your bail and then help you skip to the far reaches of Siberia where Leora and Paul choose to 'perform'. 

With all the terrorism  and threats to the world, posting masturbation videos and nudies photos of the 'volunteer tenants' is gonna go way to the bottom of their threat list, if it makes the list at all!! They obviously have more 'potant things to deal with.

A link to CC posted on the Chat Room yesterday

One RLC subscriber reported being suspended just minutes after posting a single cropped image. Yes this had two watermark / user ID dots but I was extremely surprised this was enough to identify the member. If almost full screen with10 or more dots in a unique pattern, a set of images or a video then yes much easier to make a definite identification.

Could this be ' dirty tactics ' by the outgoing RLC management / owners to discourage re-subscription let alone new members for the new RLC management / owners? While certainly they must come down hard if effectively the site was ripped surely limited posting is effectively marketing and why not at least a warning first?

• 2 weeks later...

A link to CC posted on the Chat Room yesterday

One RLC subscriber reported being suspended just minutes after posting a single cropped image. Yes this had two watermark / user ID dots but I was extremely surprised this was enough to identify the member. If almost full screen with10 or more dots in a unique pattern, a set of images or a video then yes much easier to make a definite identification.

Could this be ' dirty tactics ' by the outgoing RLC management / owners to discourage re-subscription let alone new members for the new RLC management / owners? While certainly they must come down hard if effectively the site was ripped surely limited posting is effectively marketing and why not at least a warning first?

It is rather strange that one person can post one link to the shoutbox,no ID number shown and yet within 5 mins he was banned,

Namely myself lol.

But what is even stranger is that many people seem to be able to post stuff all the time and never seem to get banned

Still meanwhile i am enjoying my freeloader position and have just saved £30 for this months fees which is just as well as recently there seems to be almost nothing worth justifying these fees.

Whether things will change when the new management takes over at the end of June remains to be seen but all i can say to RLC for the moment is UP YOURS you can stuff your membership fees up your ass.

One word that could describe the actions recently by the current or perhaps even in conjunction with the new ownership group would be "MANIPULATIVE". I would be very suspicious as to the purpose of all the drastic banning of subscribers. When all the dust settles and the new and improved RLC restarts - would the deprivation or being limited and restricted on viewing apartment "real life cams" cause everyone to jump on board quickly and subscribe to it. Perhaps the carrot will be big enough to entice the current or even the banned subscribers plus freeloaders to cough up their money for the premium package or more. Good example is the voyeur- villa site. RLC or others in the know have been extremely quiet on the frequent banning of good paying subscribers so would their be a hidden agenda? Just remember the quality of customer service that was provided to you lately. Did they at least give you a jar of vaseline before you bent over and got it up the ass (not even any foreplay - them bastards). My belief is that all this is related to a future money grab but in an even bigger way.

Well if RLC are looking at a future money grab they are going to be hugely disappointed i think.

I don't think RLC have ever heard of customer service as i surely have never experienced any apart from their prompt way of banning good loyal customers of which many will never return.

I have lost count of the many good members we have had on here who are no longer with us which is a shame as we have had many good chats in the past.

I look forward to hopefully an improved and more open policy when the new management take over but am not holding my breath.

By the way anyone heard of BTR lately? surely he is not extinct is he lol, so come on you old bugger make an appearance and hopefully give us all some hope