need a laugh when rlc is dead #1

skippy

A woman and her husband go to the doctor because the woman is complaining of shortness of breath. After fifteen minutes, the woman comes out into the waiting room and says, "Apparently, my problem is that I have a nice cooter."

"Excuse me?" says the husband.

"That's what the doctor said. My problem is that I have a nice cooter." The husband is a bit angry and goes in to talk to the doctor.

"What's this about my wife having a nice cooter? I need a damn good explanation."

"That's not what I said," replies the doctor. "I said she has acute angina."

: Just Be Dead

If a girl breaks up with me, I want her to just die, just be dead. Not 'cause I hate her so much as it's just easier for when my friends go, 'Hey, what happened?' 'Oh, she's dead. I'd still be with her, but she's dead. What can I do? She was loving me, but she's dead.'

A lady comes home from her doctors appointment grinning from ear to ear. Her husband asks, " Why are you so happy? " The wife says, " The doctor told me that for a forty-five year old woman, I have the breasts of a eighteen year old." " Oh yeah? " quipped her husband, " What did he say about your forty-five year old ass?" She said, " Your name never came up in the conversation. " 

A guy walks into a bar and asks for ten shots of the establishments finest single malt scotch. The bartender sets him up, and the guy takes the first shot in the row and pours it on the floor. He then takes the last one in and does the same. The bartender asks him, " Why you do that? " And the guy replies, " Well the first shot always tastes like crap, and the last one always makes me sick! " 

A woman gives birth to a baby and afterwards the doctor comes into the room and says, "I have something to tell you about your child..."

The woman slowly sits up with a worried look on her face and says, "What's wrong with it?"

The doctor says, "There's nothing really wrong with it, it's just a little different! it's a hermaphrodite." 

The woman looks confused. "A hermaphrodite, What's that?"

The doctor replies, " It has both features of a male and a female."

The woman looks relieved. " What? You mean it has a penis and a brain?" :P

At school, little Johnny's classmate tells him that most adults are hiding at least one dark secret, so it's easy to blackmail them by saying, " I know the whole truth. " Little Johnny decides to go home and try it out.

Johnny's mother greets him at home, and he tells her, " I know the whole truth, " His mother quickly hands him £20 and says, " Just don't tell your father " Quite pleased he waits for his father to get home from work, and greets him with, " I know the whole truth, " The father promptly hands him £40 and says, " Please don't say a word to your mother. "

Very pleased, the boy is on his way to school the next day when he sees the postman at his front door. The boy greets him by saying, " I know the whole truth, " The postman immediately drops the mail, opens his arms, and says, " Then come give your Daddy a great big hug! "