Its My Birthday!

debbieja

Happy Birthday Debbieja - By the Chatbox you appear to be a fun girl. Usually a birthday is spent with family and friends. As the night goes it would be ideal to be in good company of a few lively friends that keep you non-stop laughing. A few drinks won't hurt and some dancing is always a great release and brings the enjoyment level up. As a backup - with really close friends perhaps horseback riding along the beach while either bareback or the skimpiest bikini and topped off with a cowboy hat. Looking at your profile pic i think you would look sexy as a cowgirl. I do have quite the imagination and fantasies. At any rate, have a great time doing what you do for your very special day. Love, laugh and party - cheers.

Well. I'm going home from work at 5pm. calling in to see my mom, then out with a few gf's tonight. As I mentioned on shoutbox i have made a pact to pull at least once a week for the coming year, must be one night stands lol....so if anyone fancies a trip to ireland...who knows..pmsl x 

Well. I'm going home from work at 5pm. calling in to see my mom, then out with a few gf's tonight. As I mentioned on shoutbox i have made a pact to pull at least once a week for the coming year, must be one night stands lol....so if anyone fancies a trip to ireland...who knows..pmsl x 

OKAY-

Let's see; um, bags packed, check; airline ticket, check, animals fed, check, cat out, check................

Now where'd I put that 5 gallon bucket of blue pills ?

(I expect my erection to last more than four hours.)

2049bcfe3bdee4016ca2644e8e1af794.jpgHAPPY BIRTHDAY, debbieja

• 2 weeks later...