Fan Page Amy

Last night all three spent an hour covering each other's legs in chocolate (and lola's boobs), then wrapping clingfilm round themselves ..........

............ and then watched tv.

I thought maybe they were expecting I & I & Poya to come over to lick the choolate off (Yum) - but no luck.

But in washing herslf off Amy forgot in the choccy mess to completely cover up.  

She'll soon be dancing round nude.   Yes please.

lol your are funny iloner that's why i like you amy will not go nude or megan they hide form the camera but you can dream my friend like there will be anything  happen in this apartment over at cc thay want them to leave because they are boring but  to me they are why too shy

Hi mikeusa,

Just caught Amy getting out of the bath.

She is quite lovely and, I think and hope I'm right, slowly getting used to being perved at.   Almost get a full frontal - ok, caught her tits and tum.   

But they are yummy; as it says on the T shirt. 

Amy started with the studying the phone at bedtime and allowing her hands to stray down her thighs.

Although she was topless her legs splayed out from the covers but her tits stayed covered.  

She's looking gorgeous now doing exercise in a yellow top and shorts.

When I checked on Amy at 1:30AM tonight, she was clearing out her closet and packing her suitcase.

At breakfast this morning I checked the apt again and it was empty, no Amy, no Megan. Now it's "Under Maintenance" and Amy's name is off the listing. Amy fled the scene?

===

Amy,

Sorry to see you leave. I enjoyed watching that beautiful tiny bundle of energy that you are.

Sure, you were very aware and afraid of the cameras at first, but things seemed to go better the last couple of days, with some help from Lola and Megan ofcourse. Somewhere along the line you still decided that RLC is not for you, that you found you could never get really comfortable with the idea of being watched 24/7.

Thank you, for at least giving it a go and sharing a bit over two weeks of your life with us. Be safe on your way home and I wish you the very best.

CowArt