Fan Page Amy

RLCF site underwent a database update last night so a couple of posts about 2am LT, posted while she was packing, went missing.

I'm sorry to see Amy go - I thought she looked lovely and was getting used to the setup.   Particularly the threesome naked bath in Lola's room she seemed comfortable with her bum hanging over the edge of the bath and even touched Lola on the thigh as she splashed water on her.    More wine was what was needed.

From the way she packed I guess she had decided to go rather than got fired, but the campaign to oust her and Megan on CC could not have helped their confidence.   Sometimes, some of the guys on CC, and I guess some of us here too (including me), behave like numbskulls.  

Was she too young?   She was 22, so older than Kristy when she was in Barca.    She was lovely and just needed time and some praise for her looks and superb fitness.   

Hopefully RLC won't take any notice of those voices saying she was too young, or we'll end up with some wizened grannies attracted by the lovely view of the sea from the balcony.   

Mind you, I bet girl-girl kissing is extra special when you've got no teeth.

RLCF site underwent a database update last night so a couple of posts about 2am LT, posted while she was packing, went missing.

I'm sorry to see Amy go - I thought she looked lovely and was getting used to the setup.   Particularly the threesome naked bath in Lola's room she seemed comfortable with her bum hanging over the edge of the bath and even touched Lola on the thigh as she splashed water on her.    More wine was what was needed.

From the way she packed I guess she had decided to go rather than got fired, but the campaign to oust her and Megan on CC could not have helped their confidence.   Sometimes, some of the guys on CC, and I guess some of us here too (including me), behave like numbskulls.  

Was she too young?   She was 22, so older than Kristy when she was in Barca.    She was lovely and just needed time and some praise for her looks and superb fitness.   

Hopefully RLC won't take any notice of those voices saying she was too young, or we'll end up with some wizened grannies attracted by the lovely view of the sea from the balcony.   

Mind you, I bet girl-girl kissing is extra special when you've got no teeth.

I hear old women are like fine wine  ...... wait I think I might be confusing that with milk LOL (no offence ment to anyone)

Sad to see Amy go. Watching her devotion to keeping her body fit was amazing; made an old guy like me ache all over. She was cute and maybe this was not the right fit for her at this time. At least she had the courage to try and then admit to herself it was not going to work. It takes just as much guts to walk away as it takes to stay. Will miss seeing her.

I will miss Amy.

I really really liked her.

Wish her all the best luck.

Hope to see her soon again.

Amy is beautiful, pretty, nice, friendly, positive, social intelligent, energetic, clever, young, dynamic, the greatest dancer,

a great fitness athlete.

I will miss her outstanding behaviour, good mentality, high energy level, cute laughter and good mood.

Hi Rubberman,

Anna bated under covers last night, which she always used to until her last night when she threw the covers off.   There was a short clip on her fan page months ago.

Also, the famous New Years Eve massage was Anna and Irma - and a full vid of that was available on CC yesterday - might have gone already though.

From the great strides forward made by Megan last night it is easy to imagine Amy might have done the same.

Megan looked suddenly keen to trot and wildly beautiful.    Amy would have made a wonderful partner for her.

Is it too late Amy to change your mind and have another go?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Amy
  • StnCld316 locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 1 year later...