Fan Page Amy

Welcome to RLC and Barcelona. I was watching her work out and I was exhausted by the time she was done. Seeing her doing the massages with Megan and Lola it became apparent all those exercises has created an awesome butt.  

Amy seems to be rather shy when it comes to showing skin and it looks to me like she is loosening up little by little.  Think that if given a little leeway she is going to be a special treat in many ways.  Hope so anyway.  My opinion.    ^-^

Amy slipped into Megan's room and sat on her bed.   Next they were in the kitchen and Megan grabbed Amy and gave her a cuddle. as thought Amy had got emotional over something.    A minute later they were on the balcony.

I thought Amy is realising this life is not so glamorous - playing twister to 70,000 perves with a Lola old enough to be your Mum.

5 minutes though and Megan's cuddles had done the trick.   They come back in , and Megan sits next to Lola (Hi Mum I've calmed her down) and Amy is dancing round the room.

I'd happily see a lot more of Megan calming Amy.   Perhaps a slow naked massage might ease the pressure building in her little vessel.