Upgrades over the next few days

Admin

All, 

I am going to be moving servers over the next few days. I would expect their to be some down time. After the move I will be upgrading the forum software to the latest version which has several new features. The Layout will be some what different as well. I don't expect there to be data loss but there is a possibility of losing up to 12 hours during the move. I will post updates here. 

- Admin

Hopefully it is a better set up then the last update the last one went pair shape so it got set back to the way it is now. Thanks admin for keeping us updated on stuff.

Probably it is the last pear shaped update with all the bugs ironed out.

It did have a few good features in it so lets hope it goes ok this time, time will tell.

As I am sure some of you noticed the site was down for several hours yesterday and had lost several hours when it came back. We had another failed update so we had to restore the site, unfortunately the restore took a lot longer than it was supposed to. Support is going to be looking at the upgrade issue tomorrow, we will hopefully have a solution soon. 

- Admin