Upgrades over the next few days

Admin

Admin,

Thanks for the explanation.

There were fan page posts that I responded to yet later both the original and the response had gone with the last post shown having an earlier time. I guess the lost posts were made after you took a copy of the site.

bonjour et ces une bonne idee de faire ce que vous avez fait

j'espere juste que vous allez améliore la facon de pouvoir mettre les photo sur le site car pour le moment ces tres compliquer de pouvoir mettre des photo

au moment que j'ecrit ce message je cherche pour mettre des photo dans un poste du forum

merci pour tous les efforts et j’espère que nos suggestion peux vous aidez améliorer le site aussi

The software update is complete. Please take note of the following: 

1. The "shoutbox" is completely new. It may look similar but it's an entirely different product with entirely different code. Not all features from the old one are available. However, there are some new features

2. I had to choose between keeping either display names or usernames. I opted with usernames. This means that if you had a display name that was different from your username it will no longer be there. That being said you can set your display name back to what it was  in your profile. 

3.  We are still tweaking things. Please let me know if you run into any issues. 

The old chatbox had the ability to archive past shouts by using date/time span to get caught up on past shouts. For example. past 24 hours or something a week ago. It appears that the only way is to use the "add more" scroll type which is more of a bother.  Am I correct in this that the old ARCHIVE button and search method is gone?

29 minutes ago, grabbit said:

Hi @dougiestyle4uI would like the old archive facility back.I get a lot of laughs from the comments made by you guys and if the only way to go back is the "add more"button I`d be very disappointed.Can we reinstate the archive facility admin?

Totally agree with you. I enjoy the past shouts because it gives me updates of what is happening in the apartments and what shouters are discussing. Like you, there are times when I am here reading the past shouts and busting my gut with tears in my eyes from laughing so hard because of the comedians or funny guys on this site.  Please admin reconsider the old Chatbox ARCHIVES feature.