RLC needs to change

Rob1

Looking at RLC i am going to be honest it is a bit fucked up you got some apartments that have no free rooms , some have 1 free room , some have 3 , some have 7 , it just doesn't make sense at all.

Even some of the hallways,living rooms and kitchens are not free what is seriously going to happen in them rooms?. So what i suggest to RLC is to make the hallways,living rooms and kitchens all free and the bathrooms and bedrooms premium now that sounds like a fair deal and makes a lot more sense too.

Rob,

I agree every apt should have some 'free' cams. Not sure I would go with all the rooms you suggest but there should be at least 1 free cam so potential members could see who lives in each one. If the living rooms cams (if more than one) were free then you could get an idea of what goes on. 

Lots of good things are happening already.

More apartments, more cameras.

More encouragement for the girls to be entertaining, sexy, use toys.

Return of favourites - welcome back Anna.    AIDA please!

Messages on the forums are being read and our point of view is being listened to or the above would not be happening.

Yesterday's UM for Anna was ten minutes.   Things are going gradually in the right direction which is why I resubbed readily.

OK I'd better stop before I'm accused of arse licking (I'd love to do Ilona's).

For me the illogical distribution of the free rooms is a marketing issue and having one or two apartments completely blind - especially 'hot' ones like K & K was 6 months ago - might sway some to subscribe who otherwise might not  

The issue I'd like addressed is not having any means of catching up on what we miss.    Now that's a service that would encourage people to pay extra for premium.

Lots of good things are happening already.

More apartments, more cameras.

More encouragement for the girls to be entertaining, sexy, use toys.

Return of favourites - welcome back Anna.    AIDA please!

Messages on the forums are being read and our point of view is being listened to or the above would not be happening.

Yesterday's UM for Anna was ten minutes.   Things are going gradually in the right direction which is why I resubbed readily.

OK I'd better stop before I'm accused of arse licking (I'd love to do Ilona's).

For me the illogical distribution of the free rooms is a marketing issue and having one or two apartments completely blind - especially 'hot' ones like K & K was 6 months ago - might sway some to subscribe who otherwise might not  

The issue I'd like addressed is not having any means of catching up on what we miss.    Now that's a service that would encourage people to pay extra for premium.

Iloner, I posted a long write up on what I think RLC should do in another of the RLC Improvement forums a few weeks ago. That was one of the things I suggested. Read it if you get a chance.

Looking at RLC i am going to be honest it is a bit fucked up you got some apartments that have no free rooms , some have 1 free room , some have 3 , some have 7 , it just doesn't make sense at all.

Even some of the hallways,living rooms and kitchens are not free what is seriously going to happen in them rooms?. So what i suggest to RLC is to make the hallways,living rooms and kitchens all free and the bathrooms and bedrooms premium now that sounds like a fair deal and makes a lot more sense too.

I will agree with you so the freebies  would stop complaining no offense to the freebies

I agree, I stopped paying a while ago for a couple of reasons, that being one of them.

Okay, English is not my native tongue, so I might have lost something in translation here, but you are saying you stopped paying for RLC, because RLC does not have enough free cams? That doesn't make much sense...

Interesting how WM247 has a playback feature despite doing such a poor job of running a live voyeur site

Remember how everyone screamed about the balcony in the Barcelona apartment.  People were convinced that all sorts of fun was had out there, they just knew it. Post after post was done just on that subject, each one a perfect prose of the latest conspiracy theory.  

RLC listened and put a cam there.

And then we found out that bugger all happens out there!!!!

As for the free cams, there has to be free cams, otherwise what is the reward for paying to become a member.  And I actually agree that some of the premium apartments, like the girls shouldn't have any free cams.  Fuck it, those members who pay for all the freeloaders deserve to see far more, in far better quality than those who don't pay - simple as that.

@Mooka above, you said, "Fuck it, those members who pay for all the freeloaders deserve to see far more, in far better quality than those who don't pay - simple as that."

Well I stopped paying a while ago, so yes I'm a freeloader now, but I believe the residents are freeloaders too, don't they get free power and rent and they guests that often stay sometimes for weeks sleeping on the couch, I would have cameras in my house if I got my power paid for, I've already bought my house but if I got my mortgage money back that would be nice too.

So just think when you pay you are paying for them to lounge about all day and sit looking at their phones and PC's and leaving the lights and TV on 24/7, so go on get your money out I'll put mine to better use lol.

@Mooka above, you said, "Fuck it, those members who pay for all the freeloaders deserve to see far more, in far better quality than those who don't pay - simple as that."

Well I stopped paying a while ago, so yes I'm a freeloader now, but I believe the residents are freeloaders too, don't they get free power and rent and they guests that often stay sometimes for weeks sleeping on the couch, I would have cameras in my house if I got my power paid for, I've already bought my house but if I got my mortgage money back that would be nice too.

So just think when you pay you are paying for them to lounge about all day and sit looking at their phones and PC's and leaving the lights and TV on 24/7, so go on get your money out I'll put mine to better use lol.

Of course I am paying them to lounge around all day - since there is no guarantee, no mention that any form of sex is a given to be seen.  That is the whole concept of RLC, the chance to see something happening.  It makes me laugh when I see people post that they are upset, or leaving the site because 'so and so' isn't getting naked or they just sit around all day.  Well guess what, that is what they are hired to do, to living in the apartment and provide some entertainment for us.  And it doesn't have to be sex, hell we have at least one member here who is delighted if he can see the feet of the tenants.

Basically, what has irked me is those that come into the forum, proud of the fact they aren't paying members of RLC, then in the same breath demand RLC gives them the same access as a paid member.  They don't realise that if they get their wish, the site would be closed down within a week.  But I guess it is their choice, they chose not to become members, they have to live with the consequences that they will see far less than a member does.  And they should realise that no member is going to risk his account by posting captured images and video now days - hell I know I won't.