gay or bi

dirty4sex

No they would be fine. I think most would prefer not to have a gay male couple but we would not have a choice now would we? I think a bi-sexual couple would prove very interesting or a couple who likes to 'swing' (if that is still the correct word in this day) would go over very well. Again, if they are interesting in what they do on a regular basis they would be well received. We have enough who just laze about with no interests in their lives.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

As one member said "that's not my thing either"...but weather it matter or not...from the looks at some of the things that are going on in a few of these apartments....."its not far off."   I predict a man/woman animal show in the future..LOL8)

• 1 month later...

Everyone wants to see some masturbation, sucking and fucking so I am pretty sure in a gay or bi apartment you will see it whether you like it or not. Oh yeah, I keep hearing that members want real life so being gay or bi is reality. Still waiting for midgets, grandpas and grandmas, shemales and other nationalities.

16 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Everyone wants to see some masturbation, sucking and fucking so I am pretty sure in a gay or bi apartment you will see it whether you like it or not. Oh yeah, I keep hearing that members want real life so being gay or bi is reality. Still waiting for midgets, grandpas and grandmas, shemales and other nationalities.

That is maybe asking too much of them to get midgets, grandpas, grandmas, shemales or other nationalities. Could send an Email but probably end up in the bin like most of the others. :D :ph34r:

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 months later...