Hector and Suzan

RUBBERMAN

Thought somebody left the rlc couple listings looked to small. Not going to miss this couple so no big loss for me never watched the apartment hardman hector put me of it he looks to much like a hardman for my liking.

Bye Bye Suzan & Hector.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I too won't miss Hector, I did like Suzanne she seemed like a nice person and had a good body, I agree about the freeloaders sleeping on the couch, it seemed every time I did look in they were there, it got very boring.

I'm not sure how long this new couple Kitty & Smith will last, he too (Smith) is boring like Hector, time will tell.

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 0:42 PM, Steelers said:

Suzan will be missed with her incredible boobs. Hector is no loss though.

12 hours ago, Col1948 said:

I too won't miss Hector, I did like Suzanne she seemed like a nice person and had a good body, I agree about the freeloaders sleeping on the couch, it seemed every time I did look in they were there, it got very boring.

I'm not sure how long this new couple Kitty & Smith will last, he too (Smith) is boring like Hector, time will tell.

Hi steelers I am from Pittsburgh and I say Suzan was one of the best fucks on rlc.I miss her but not the jerk