Alcohol and Drugs At Madam Lola's

Another party went on at Madam Lola's house "AGAIN" it seems that the alcohol was not nearly enough for our so called unresistible wild ladies if you want to call them that,  some how drugs was seen "coke" in the bathroom and who knows what else on the patio "by me and other viewers" and that clearly hit the no go spot for me.  Now some of you may say leave the girls alone, let them have fun..etc!!  well what happen there tonight made these girls looked like they were 6 used (Derogatory) with no respect for them selfs,  I may get banned for what I am saying "and that might be ok too" but are we suppse to injoy these girls looking and acting like free meat all the time?  I was glad that I wasn't the only one who witness the durg use.  If Madam Lola is leaving, I don't think she really gives a shit anyway.  Question is "what and who well take her place" as the next queen bitch? I mean you have to be a real bitch to have control of these (Derogatory) "I mean ladies" Sorry for calling these stank ass bitches (Derogatory), they deserve better (Derogatory) I would also think these girls would need just another day of R & R time "rest and relaxation" instead of 2 days, because if it wasn't for that coke in the bathroom Belle wouldn't have never got her ass off that chair and started to dance around like she had a hot piece of coal up her ass.  I was up to seeing Stella and Carolina coked up but not the new girls. "dammmm!!!"8)

Edited by StnCld316

Likewise Melina as seemingly the organiser of all this, Lola, Stella & Lima ought all to know what they are doing and the risks if it it all goes wrong. Specifically they should know, or in Stella's case at least have found out in the last weeks, about alcohol and drugs. They had choices so if short or long term regrets after all this I too have no sympathy.

Well we don't know the background of Amy, Belle, Carolina, Megan and Rebecca and their experience of life before RLC they all may not have met copious alcohol in a heady party environment let alone drugs. While as I understand not forced on them ought they to have been offered drugs when the alcohol had flowed to distort their thinking. This, and previous partys, were not the place for controlled experimentation. Again we don't know but is / was there some form of reward to further distort their already muddled minds?

Correct me if fundamentally wrong but while initially alcohol gives a buzz, a relaxing feeling eventually it induces sleep. The only way to counteract this to stay awake and be full of energy, as your example of Belle dancing around, is drugs. Only a few days ago as I interpret the details Lola and Carolina were up for at least 36 hours.

Rubberman,

I don't see why you should be banned. You have posted about what happened and your thoughts. Yes a few strong words but they fit. It is certainly not fabrication or massive distortion of fact.

2 hours ago, delta10 said:

Likewise Melina as seemingly the organiser of all this, Lola, Stella & Lima ought all to know what they are doing and the risks if it it all goes wrong. Specifically they should know, or in Stella's case at least have found out in the last weeks, about alcohol and drugs. They had choices so if short or long term regrets after all this I too have no sympathy.

Well we don't know the background of Amy, Belle, Carolina, Megan and Rebecca and their experience of life before RLC they all may not have met copious alcohol in a heady party environment let alone drugs. While as I understand not forced on them ought they to have been offered drugs when the alcohol had flowed to distort their thinking. This, and previous partys, were not the place for controlled experimentation. Again we don't know but is / was there some form of reward to further distort their already muddled minds?

Correct me if fundamentally wrong but while initially alcohol gives a buzz, a relaxing feeling eventually it induces sleep. The only way to counteract this to stay awake and be full of energy, as your example of Belle dancing around, is drugs. Only a few days ago as I interpret the details Lola and Carolina were up for at least 36 hours.

Rubberman,

I don't see why you should be banned. You have posted about what happened and your thoughts. Yes a few strong words but they fit. It is certainly not fabrication or massive distortion of fact.

Because if you say anything about RLC and drug use they will ban you just as if you post certain pics or vids  this new management is inten on running these girls into the ground for the world to see

side note we begged Rlc to make it better  more of this more of that now they are giving us their version of how they want things to be the only way to stop this is if we all cancel but you know that will never happen so the moral of the story is you get what you asked for like it or not

26 minutes ago, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

side note we begged Rlc to make it better  more of this more of that now they are giving us their version of how they want things to be the only way to stop this is if we all cancel but you know that will never happen so the moral of the story is you get what you asked for like it or not

If this is RLC's interpretation of keeping what are two all girls apartment interesting either they have hugely misunderstood or have made a big mistake with the latest girls. Even worse is if one or more of these guys are in some way connected with RLC.

Most of the comments I have seen were along the lines of Irma and another girl who would play more intimately. Yes some wine etc to loosen then up but not to excess, no mention of drugs or guys.

6 minutes ago, delta10 said:

If this is RLC's interpretation of keeping what are two all girls apartment interesting either they have hugely misunderstood or have made a big mistake with the latest girls. Even worse is if one or more of these guys are in some way connected with RLC.

they are or should be how else do they get total access to the girls with no complains from them

32 minutes ago, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

they are or should be how else do they get total access to the girls with no complains from them

The guys could be arranged by Milena nothing to do with RLC, maybe even Stella involved in some way. This time if she was before I don't think Lola is.  Then the girls are not complaining because they are getting rewarded in some way or another which presuming so them doing the drugs is so sick.

11 hours ago, delta10 said:

Most of the comments I have seen were along the lines of Irma and another girl who would play more intimately. Yes some wine etc to loosen then up but not to excess, no mention of drugs or guys.

You are so right about this. Like a lot of others, I did my fair share of bitching when nothing happened for weeks on end, but I very much enjoyed the Irma/Ilona/Polya-time at B1.

Sure, I'd be first in line to watch the girls get intimate with each other, or drag in a boy from a club and fuck him silly, but it has to at least give me the impression it's happening spontaneous, you know RealLife... now where have I heard that term before?

But anything spontaneous seems not possible for this crew, the only way we get to see something is when they have some serious encouragement from Stella's bottles of Mystery Water, or the powder the boys provided this weekend. Speaking just for myself here, but if that is what it takes for them to do anything, they don't need to bother, as far as I'm concerned.

7 hours ago, CowArt said:

You are so right about this. Like a lot of others, I did my fair share of bitching when nothing happened for weeks on end, but I very much enjoyed the Irma/Ilona/Polya-time at B1.

Sure, I'd be first in line to watch the girls get intimate with each other, or drag in a boy from a club and fuck him silly, but it has to at least give me the impression it's happening spontaneous, you know RealLife... now where have I heard that term before?

But anything spontaneous seems not possible for this crew, the only way we get to see something is when they have some serious encouragement from Stella's bottles of Mystery Water, or the powder the boys provided this weekend. Speaking just for myself here, but if that is what it takes for them to do anything, they don't need to bother, as far as I'm concerned.

Indeed if any of the girls hook up with a guy, or a group of girls with a group of guys, and they come back for a one-night stand and maybe OCCASIONAL  future visits fine so long as it doesn't upset the who balance like Vika and Beardo. Likewise if they hook up with a girl. As you say then RealLife.

In one respect IF the guys were arranged by Milena and maybe Stella too and absolutely no connection with RLC then the last couple of days were RealLife. I do think wrong though that they went to B2 rather than staying at B1 so Belle could go to B2 away from such a full-on party. Anyone else could have come to B1 if they had wanted.

Not specifically picked up on here was that from other posts around 4:00 local time Carolina still seemed reasonable.  She then took a pill produced by one of the guys and just 15mins later was a mess. Soon after the other girls dressed her as she wasn't capable. She went out with Milena and two of the guys. Milena and one guy later turned up B1, other guy disappeared and Carolina thankfully made it back to B2.

With any alcohol from a reputable source the strength is known. People do react differently to different types and those who get in a big mess often end up that way as a result of mixing types but generally do know what they are consuming and the likely effects.

With drugs the strength is much less clear cut and hence the effect far predictable plus of course risk from impurities. Following on if somebody's objective is to ply another with drugs for their gain easy to say mild but actually strong and the person who takes then only finds out when too late they have been lied to. Yes it can be done with alcohol, particularly spirits, i.e. say a drink is a single but actually a double or a cocktail having a high alcohol content but once sipped the strength will probably be noticed so the opportunity to take it very slowly.