Sex Party

Donzi

M&S guest did things that I have never seen Sasha do and in return I Masha did things I've never seen her do and noises I've never heard from her with Sasha before. Sasha was kind of tame with the guest girl but the guest ragdolled Masha like she has never before. She came like she never has with Sasha and she went down on him like she never has with Sasha... Sasha heard, saw, and must have felt this. I would have to think that this is in his subconscious  The guy went after Masha every time he got the chance and ragdolled her properly every time! Masha know she got ragdolled like never before too! He did her longer faster and stronger than Sasha has ever done and she knows that she's never cum that hard before with Sasha and she knows that she will never feel it again unless she gets screw by the guest again, So, who will she be thinking of when she masturbates from now on? I hope the relationship can survive this. But let this be a lesson about letting another dude screw your wife or girlfriend... He might do a better job.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Donzi said:

M&S guest did things that I have never seen Sasha do and in return I Masha did things I've never seen her do and noises I've never heard from her with Sasha before. Sasha was kind of tame with the guest girl but the guest ragdolled Masha like she has never before. She came like she never has with Sasha and she went down on him like she never has with Sasha... Sasha heard, saw, and must have felt this. I would have to think that this is in his subconscious  The guy went after Masha every time he got the chance and ragdolled her properly every time! Masha know she got ragdolled like never before too! She knows that she's never cum that hard before with Sasha and she knows that she will never feel it again unless she gets screw by the guest again, So, who will she be thinking of when she masturbates from now on? I hope the relationship can survive this. But let this be a lesson about letting another dude screw your wife or girlfriend... He might do a better job.

Well put, especially your last paragraph.8)

4 hours ago, Donzi said:

M&S guest did things that I have never seen Sasha do and in return I Masha did things I've never seen her do and noises I've never heard from her with Sasha before. Sasha was kind of tame with the guest girl but the guest ragdolled Masha like she has never before. She came like she never has with Sasha and she went down on him like she never has with Sasha... Sasha heard, saw, and must have felt this. I would have to think that this is in his subconscious  The guy went after Masha every time he got the chance and ragdolled her properly every time! Masha know she got ragdolled like never before too! He did her longer faster and stronger than Sasha has ever done and she knows that she's never cum that hard before with Sasha and she knows that she will never feel it again unless she gets screw by the guest again, So, who will she be thinking of when she masturbates from now on? I hope the relationship can survive this. But let this be a lesson about letting another dude screw your wife or girlfriend... He might do a better job.

Are there any videos of the sex party anywhere? I'm pissed off that I missed it lol

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎17 at 10:25 AM, Mike997 said:

Part 1:

(The Video Contents are No Longer Accessible)

Part 2:

the first time y see a foursome by M and S good job    You and they!!!!

Edited by StnCld316