Another Big Mistake

Hope fully these to can over come their problems and stop fighting so much, I have also notice they love to hid on the balcony alot and are using the hallway closet for shelter, I hope they are not another big mistake for us and RLC.  Its seems to take only seconds to please himself when having sex, "she can't be satisfied with what he is doing half the time"  "Dead Dick Smith, I have seen fire matches last longer than you"8)

I understand Kitty and Smith packed some things and left with their friends for the night,  I wonder do they understand who pays there rent?  Anyway I hope they don't get as bad as they did last night with the drinks and the other unknown stuff.  If they where going to pack somethings, they should have taken it all. "I am sure they'll be missed." for some reason they remind me of an old singing group call "Ike and Tina" all they did when they was together was "fight, drink, and did drugs"8)

On 11/9/2016 at 7:58 PM, iloner said:

River Deep Mountain High - best single ever made

performed by Ike and Tina Turner : though Ike had nothing to do with it

wall of sound produced by Phil Spector - perhaps his greatest ever

Where's Shaka when you need him to put up a song?

Thanks for the mention of this song. Googled it and rocked out. A great 2 minutes and 21 seconds. Sounds like 'Smith'.

Thanks basement_dweller.

Yeah: Smith's like the puppy that follows her around, and she does seem to love/tolerate him like a pet.

This was Spector's masterpiece.   He actually paid Ike Turner to keep out of the way.   But when the public didn't recognise it as such he was so disgusted he retired.