RLC Blew their Load

Well now RLC just gave us a their best money shot. And now they are spented  they don't know what to do next B1 is trying to bring them back to life but for as much as B1 breathes life into RLC body B2 sucks it right back out Jasmine spends most of her time in bed Rebecca is running her cam show from the apartment Why is this allowed RLC needs a better contract one that tells the girls what is expected of them and one thats says no camming for your own dime on our time I feel for belle she would bang J or R if givien the chances But these two prima donnas  are so wrap up in their own personal shit to pay her any mind After the 4sum and the hint of another at V&T after the Sissy fit at N&K Rlc is spented  they don't know where to go next well here is a little help from a big fan first boot your dead weight D&D REBE and JAS C&S LEV but not ZOYA and as much as I hate to say this Maya and stepan  Either move Belle back to B1 and reload B2 with pyts(pretty young things) Or leave her there and give her something to play with Cause as we all know Belle will dildo f@#k the S@#t out of any girl willing to spread her legs come on Now we AS members some for over 4 years if not longer deserve BETTER OH YEA while i'm on the topic of getting rid of apartments The reason you don't see A&D is cause thing are about to blow up there  Adriana is get her outside of the apartment as well as Daniel  they are like M&S but off cam And for all who are not sure Daniel is a puddy and booty lover for all who have files on this apartment go back look at them real slow and you will know what i mean OKthats all  RLC needs to sit back and Breathe

and all who that don't like rap listen to the lyric of this rap and think this is RLc talking about  us  1RLCF LOVE  And of my theme song

My, my ,my. Such negative energy there SZ. I do agree with you on this one 100%. I agree that most of the 'standard' apts are just f***ing useless. Dump all of them. Someone on chat a few days ago had a good idea which I had thought of some time ago as well: put married couples into those apts but get ones more like Elisa and Fima who are older, more mature yet are exhibitionists who WANT to show it on cam. For the B1/B2 get rid of the young'uns who are boyfriends/fiances at home. Populate those with women in their late 20s who are bi-sexual with NO TIES, or ties to one of the women they will be with; yet are not afraid to share or even bring in the occasional man. Also, one of the most important things: stop putting all Russians in there; you must be able to find other nationalities willing to do this so you get rid of this macho 'I AM GOD' mentality they idiots seem to possess.  

Shaka: Belle will only perform sexually as part of a show or when under the influence of Hairy Arse man's magic.   

Sure, she dances up a storm, but when Melissa and Becca made actual advances Belle firmly closed them down.

And Capeguy, I suggest rather than close any apmts down , which restricts choice, tenants should be regularly replaced - at 3 months if the apmt hasn't worked well, but a maximum of 6 months even if it has.   

Some subscribers must like all of the tenants (not all at the same time, I mean everyone's favourites are different).   Even our favourites become stale, need the chance to renew themselves.   

Variety and Novelty are the greatest aphrodisiacs.

11 hours ago, iloner said:

Shaka: Belle will only perform sexually as part of a show or when under the influence of Hairy Arse man's magic.   

Sure, she dances up a storm, but when Melissa and Becca made actual advances Belle firmly closed them down.

And Capeguy, I suggest rather than close any apmts down , which restricts choice, tenants should be regularly replaced - at 3 months if the apmt hasn't worked well, but a maximum of 6 months even if it has.   

Some subscribers must like all of the tenants (not all at the same time, I mean everyone's favourites are different).   Even our favourites become stale, need the chance to renew themselves.   

Variety and Novelty are the greatest aphrodisiacs.

I was not saying the apts should be shut down but the tenants should be replaced. There are some that very few have ever said anything good about,