Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

11 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

it was pretty good

This was a good show, but I'd feel rather low, knowing that another man fucked my wife, and watched her cum on his dick more times then has ever with me, she fucked him better then she does Sasha, and she Masha kept coming after him "stud" for more.  He fucked Masha better then he fucked his own wife.  Sasha didn't put a dent in the other woman pussy, he was losing power.  If they have a 3rd round, Sasha may have to sit in another room, or just watch...lol8)

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎17 at 3:51 PM, bossman said:

The starting point

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

Is that masha licking pussy? Always thought there was a bit of lesbian in her she looks great at licking pussy.

Edited by StnCld316

The session started with each couple taking baths and then the girls started by themselves with the guys staying in the living room. After about 15 minutes they came in the room as Marsha was eating out the other girl. They watched for a little while then off came their clothes and each started sucking the female guests tits the each started with the others girl. This went on for over two hours and I never did see the guys cum but the girls did multiple times. Great show and hope they do it again

Edited by hurricanefan
miss spelled a word

1 hour ago, Rob1 said:
1 hour ago, Rob1 said:

Is that masha licking pussy? Always thought there was a bit of lesbian in her she looks great at licking pussy.

Masha is doing her "straight lesbian" thing - she went straight for the pussy - lol. Masha is quite the nympho girl!!! Wonder what other surprises will be unleashed now? Who doesn't love Masha?

I saw the rubbing this morning, my time, and I don't remember what time it was.  Both guest were on the sofa and the gal seemed to want something.  Masha came out and made lots of noise getting here food ready.  While she was eating at the counter, the couple started messing around.  He started sucking boob, and not sure which one, maybe both, was working on the clit.  I'll bet Masha was watching it on her phone.  She sure was concentrating on that phone.  I had to leave, so not sure how far it went before it got to the foursome.  Sure would like to see the video - I bet Masha was going crazy.

I was just thinking about the four-some, to be honest it's been difficult to get it out of my head. >:D

However it is a good job that Masha does all the Yoga & is so supple, otherwise Top Knot might have snapped her spine....Lucky Bast..........! ;D

So, Masha and Sasha bypassed a threesome and went gangbusters in a big way with the foursome. It appears Masha likes the taste of what transpired but Sasha appears to be in a weakened state. I would suggest that they quickly do a threesome with the chubby Italian girl guest. I believe Sasha has been wanting it and we all know that Masha likes to lick pussy. This way Sasha can do his manly thing without the presence of topknot and he can service two women. This I would like to see finally happen. It would probably improve Sasha's sulking attitude, the Italian girl would finally have the joy of sex with a couple and Masha would enjoy another fix of wild sex (the more she gets - the more she needs) plus we would enjoy the view. Probably just a matter of time for this to happen unless Masha and Sasha agree no more sex with others. 

For me, it looks as if the foursome has changed the relationship thoroughly. Unfortunately, we do not know what now is the relationship between Masha and Topknot. For Sahsa it must be very frustrating when he fucks Masha and she thinks of the cock of the other man.
This foursome has obviously also changed the relationship of the other couple. At least it seems as if the black-haired girl also had some problems, after she has seen how her lover so intensely fucked Masha. Let us hope that everything turns to the good.

Not a shy couple and they sure endure a long strenuous workout fucking and sucking - damn. After the foursome sex party I think Masha went from craving sex every hour to wanting it every fucking minute. She is one helluva horny sex machine. After having sex with the friend couple (more specific with topknot) I believe her self confidence skyrocketed and she realizes other guys do want to fuck her good. Plus she has shown us her love for the almighty pussy. She has become more than a nympho and not sure if Sasha can handle or satisfy her completely every day (I sure as fuck would die trying). She might need more than one partner or special friends with benefits but this requires a committed and solid marriage/relationship.

When Masha has sex she is like the saying in poker - ALL IN. She doesn't hold back and I love seeing her sweaty body afterwards. She sucks a mean cock and loves to swallow.