Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

I've not been on here for a while but I've been looking in on RLC.  I have also watched the antics with these four, it is interesting I will admit, one thing I have noticed is the way Sasha is acting lately, have you seen him kind of dancing and moving to the music?

That is something a bit out of character for him I think, he doesn't normally do that sort of thing, is he acting up for TK's GF or is it some kind of psychological thing to hide his true feelings or what?

Personally I couldn't handle any of that, I'm the jealous type lol,  if I was in that party it would torment the life out of me later and probably lead to a breakup.

I have to say Gentlemen that after the last two day events Sasha has established himself a equal if not head of his house hold. After TK ff'd Masha in the tube and gleefully swallowed his load. Sasha took his opportunity and nailed TK's sub. Then today Sasha successfully cock blocked TK to Masha and took her for himself. We are men (most of us) and competition is in our blood. TK thought Sasha was playing checkers when he's actually playing chess... to be continued

Also it really turned Masha on when Sasha stepped up and said no this is my girl and took her for himself.

i have been truly fascinated watching these 4 this week.  Back in October Donzi said that sasha was going to be in trouble and i strongly agreed. TK was definitely the dominant male and Masha could not get enough.  This time as the days have progressed Sasha  has really turned his act around  The dancing that Col1948 mentions and the tenderness  to GF as mentioned by plank have brought out a new side of him. The most fascinating thing was that when in bed with GF ( on about tuesday)  he had her actually laughing out loud. This was dour old Sasha who hardly ever spoke  naked with a girl on the bed and prepared to make her laugh??? 

It then became even more fascinating last night when Masha appeared to throw a strop , assumably because Sasha was paying too much attention to GF and she was worried about losing him. A strange reversal Donzi ?

So Sasha and GF settle down in the lounge to a bit of ( dressed ) foreplay while TK goes off to find Sasha sulking in her bed (naked) . He fails miserably in  his attempts to make her put out and returns to change places with sasha again. Tk and Girl settle down and watch tele while Sasha tries to appease  Masha. And then the climax Masha went back to being the most insatiable creature i have ever seen, ( more accurately dreamed of.)  And sasha stud that he is performed and performed and performed. Exhausted i tumbled into bed myself after a couple of hours as Sasha climbed the pole from also-ran to hero. 

Today will be interesting again. This week has reminded me why i pay for this site . Amazing   particularly because it is all conjecture as i do not understand a word they are saying. Wow

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:27 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

The dynamics within this apartment have changed and as a result some will really like it as it progresses forward while for others it will be a major turn off.

After watching how everything unfolds in this apartment lately I have lost interest in this couple for many reasons (same with the Barca apartments). Perhaps I am just a simple voyeur that avoids complicated or "induced" scenarios. But as a voyeur I will still peek in once in a while for a possible quick tease.

Copied from Camcaps....

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I must say I've no insight into the life of swingers but what I've witnessed over the last few days, and to be honest I haven't been glued to them, seems uncomfortably wrong to me. Ok if that's their thing, that's fine, and they all seemed happy to participate. But some appeared happier than others! Where Sasha and the GF seemed almost forced (or staged) to me, Masha and the BF were totally opposite. It wasn't the wild sex that bothered me, it was the very passionate kissing! There seemed a bit more to it than just the sex. I'm no expert, it's just my thoughts, but you didn't get that with Sasha and the girl, well nowhere as intense anyway....

Masha was passionate with TK to the point where is like she is completely in love with him. She doesn't show this towards Mischa (Sasha) ever and she never looks at him,  touches him,  kisses him,  makes love to him, or blows him the way she  the way she does with TK and this is a fact. 

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I agree just looking at the way Masha looked at him while kissing him she never acts like that with Sasha,anyone who could not see that must be blind

Blind indeed...  at the minimum she lust for him but if looks even deeper than that. 

6 hours ago, corboblanc said:

Actually, usually in swinger couples, they stay on sex and avoid feelings, otherwise the couple is in danger !!!! For masha and their friends, we clearly saw languorous kisses and caresses, which remind us of feelings in love !!!! It makes me uncomfortable and I find it hard to understand their delusions !!!!! Disgusting the ass of the wife of his friends, this is one thing, but the caresses and kisses of love are strange !!!!

Not healthy at all. The chemistry is impossible to deny. 

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She won't feel that after being rammed by the BF's boa constrictor for 2 days....

She is sore when she got in to the bath tub she lowered herself very gently in the water. 

5 hours ago, nack said:

Yes,He did impale his rod down her throat for like 10 minutes.It was a super skull fuck.Then he went balls deep in her all the time during the hammering and was fast and furious.

What's Sasha doing now is like a soft romantic sex and Masha is faking it with screams to make him feel better.

I saw too! She is such an actress! All of this noise but with no orgasim and she barely even looked at Sasha during the entire session where as with TK she could hardly take her eyes off him. The passion between her and TK just didn't exist with Sasha this morning it was all an act. 

The blow  job on Sasha was not even close to the way she serviced TK. She rolled on her back and let him hold her down in submission to him and let him fuck her face never gagging. The bj she gave to Sasha for morning he barely put a little pressure on the back of her head and she pulled up pretending to choke unwilling to give Sasha what she gave TK. 

Masha also came HARD with TK multiple times last night she could and after she would give him an amazing blow job that's she never gives to Sasha 

5 hours ago, delong1 said:

It's happened both ways, the day before the GF and Sasha took an intimate bath where the both washed each other sensually while kissing occasionally and the minute masha and the guy left they went straight to the bedroom and had sex. later on the night the BF tried to get Masha interested but she told him No and fucked Sasha for 1.5 hours instead. Most of the "oh yeah she only wants the BF from now on" comments were said the last time that couple was there and M+S pretty much did what they are doing Now afterwards

TK sent her to Sasha in the bathroom. It was after he finish face fucking Masha and she swallowed his load. She tried to seduce him the entire time they were in the tub but with no success. After TK and Masha left she took him into the room to continue seducing him and he finally gave in. But she had to go down in him twice to get him hard. He didn't seem to want to do it but finally did. It seemed that he didn't want to do it but did it out of obligation. He cock blocked TK then took her for himself the following day I don't think he wanted it to happen. 

3 hours ago, tripa2005 said:

There are many swinger couples but about this couple I think that they are not doing things right:

Normally for what I have researched, swingers share the bed all together, so this can be a "shared" experience for the couple. This,  for some couples, can evem make the relationship stronger. They did that thing of sharing all together the bed one time.

But what happened yesterday I think is not good for the couple.. they were fucking other people in different rooms, so that is really cuckolding each other and not sharing this as a experience to make them stronger. Also I did not have access to the bedroom, but before the girl Masha had sex with the guest, she was flirting a lot with the guest guy but in a way as if she was almost in love with him.. Sasha looked to the floor drinking and being very passive while that happened... then for what I have read Masha fucked the guy like crazy!! 

Another rule and an important rule for swingers is to use condoms when they fuck other people.. that is a way of respecting each other... they were not using condoms at all... Masha got all the the sperm and the same the other girl guest that fucked with Sasha

I do not think that they will last long as a relationship if the do not do things with respect... soon things can get out of control.. specially for Masha which I do not think that can control her feelings and falls in love quickly.. also I think she might be some nymphomaniac of some kind... :-D

You're right on all accounts. Masha showed TK deep intimacy when ever they were alone like she's falling in love. She never did this in front of Sasha in the beginning of the stay but the lady night she did and she took him to the bedroom in front of Sasha and he was not comfortable with this at all. 

The wall the head board is on its shared with the living room so Sasha could clearly hear the women that he loved getting pounded in the other room and people are questioning why he could not get it up for TK's girl he was clearly worried about what Masha and TK were doing. Hearing you girl get pounded in the room next to you does not create a stronger bond with her no matter what these idiots say around here. 

When Sasha had sex with TK'S girl he did not use a condom but pulled out and came on her stomach. TK came in Masha 3x's last night without pulling out. Sasha never comes in Masha showing further disrespect in both their parts. Masha would also blow him after each time to be him hard again to go for another round. She never does this with Sasha. So what does this tell us? She clearly prefers to have sex with TK over Sasha. 

Finally Masha bated after having sex with Sasha this morning showing she was not satisfied with Sasha's performance and was again acting for him.  Who do you think she had on her mind when she  did this? Sasha? Not a chance and again not healthy for their relationship. 

I captured both session with TK and the aftermath with Sasha I'll send them to you after I put them together.