Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

9 hours ago, Col1948 said:

Ah that explains it thanks, now she needs a bit more meat on her thighs then I might click on their cam more often lol.

But she also needs to fix her pussy. it's so ugly .. lol 

And here we go again with the speculation about TK & Masha, it really is tedious.
From what I heard from a bloke who speaks fluent Klingon. There's an alien ship on it's way to beam-up all the Barca girls and take them to a romantic spot just to the west of Saturn, where there is a fantastic view of Uranus.The reason they have chosen the Barca girls is that it will be days before anyone notices that they are missing before they alert the authorities.

That could be pure speculation or as we UK types call it, 'bollocks'.

Someone has done a bit of maths here. October (first leg) to January (second leg) = 3 months.Therefore January + 3 months = April. April + New boobs = TK will arrive at any moment.  QED,quod erat demonstrandum.                
Obviously Masha & Sasha missed the meeting where it was decided that this Fantastic 4some should be a Quarterly event. ( This must be an RLC directive from the script writing team I suppose?)
I also seriously doubt that the Fantastic 4some will assemble whilst Pasha & Tasha are there, unless of course RLC have been keeping an eye on A & A at V H and have demanded a Six-some?
Who knows? Not I and neither do you ! :rolleyes:

On 8.4.2017 at 0:12 AM, Donzi said:

Yesterday Masha was wearing some super sexy lingerie and Sasha looked completely unimpressed. When they had sex he looked like he was just going through the motions as always but Masha kept watching herself in the mirror looking very impressed with her new figure. Sasha had better be careful because before she was just a sex freak and now she's going to be getting a lot more attention from men and probably more attractive men with possibly more money than Sasha. Sasha's family has money and Masha is very pragmatic if you know what I mean, and she also proven herself to completely able to fuck other men and with TK show more passion than she ever has with Sasha. From what I hear TK is coming back soon and I'm sure unlike Sasha he is going to be very impressed with Masha. Everytime Masha and TK would hook up he would always go back to his girl to kiss and hold her. This always bothered Masha and I think that with her new tits Masha is hoping that he's no so quick to leave her. Sasha is in the most precarious position he's ever been in with Masha and I don't think he even realizes it. 

lol

If it weren't so sad I would commend you for your ideas and fantasy writing. So twice now you failed to correctly assess the situation of those two after the visit from their friends with benefits. Now you need to insert Masha's operation into it as a way to "predict" what will happen the next time they are around? Just grow up, please. 

3 hours ago, marauderr said:

lol

If it weren't so sad I would commend you for your ideas and fantasy writing. So twice now you failed to correctly assess the situation of those two after the visit from their friends with benefits. Now you need to insert Masha's operation into it as a way to "predict" what will happen the next time they are around? Just grow up, please. 

How have I been wrong? They have been in a downward spiral for quite sometime now. The only time they get along is when Sasha is trying to satisfy her but he can't. He can barely make her orgasm unlike TK who makes her orgasm several times in one session. The last time he could not get his dick hard and she made fun of him for it. I've heard through my sources that TK and his girl should be coming soon then we'll sit back and watch the drama...

There will be even more sneaking around with TK and Masha going behind Sasha's back to kiss, fuck and suck just like last time but even worse. It's gotten worse every time they come for a visit. 

With Sasha's facial growth (beard and moustache) from certain angles his head profile has similarities to Demid of Dasha and Demid apartment. After they finished, in my opinion, Masha looked like she was just getting started and wanted more - much more. She loved sucking up the cum juices - such a good girl. I think Masha would love to have sex 24/7 - the horny beautiful bitch - my kinda girl - LOL.