Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

3 hours ago, slowhandbob said:

no. one of the purposes for the eu was free movement across borders. workers a free to come and go. the real question is what does russia allows its citizens?

They are Free to travel anywhere they want they just need a Visa to get around and the Visas will be stamped when they are to be back home.  I would imagine they have different types of Visa's but the Schengen Visa only lets them Travel to Destinations within the Schengen Zone for a certain amount of days. It used to be 90 days and 180 days if you were a Student going to school or if it was work related.  After they return home then they have to wait 90 Days before they can apply for another Visa.  If they return home on an Expired Visa then they are penalized for a certain length of time before they can Travel outside their country. If they are a frequent traveller it's best not to return home with an Expired Visa.

Years ago back in the Stalin Days they needed a Visa just to go from One Town to the Next.

Now that Masha and Dasha has returned off their short vacation and leaving Sasha to dog sit at the apartment, I wonder how long well it be before they get back to their lab work with the viewers?  I am hoping Dasha has graduated and gotten her diploma as a sex slave and can now move on....unless there are other tests that she has to pass first.8)

On 5/18/2018 at 4:07 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Now that Masha and Dasha has returned off their short vacation and leaving Sasha to dog sit at the apartment, I wonder how long well it be before they get back to their lab work with the viewers?  I am hoping Dasha has graduated and gotten her diploma as a sex slave and can now move on....unless there are other tests that she has to pass first.8)

What I see is that Dasha will eventually demand more from the relationship with Sasha than to just be satisfied with sloppy seconds from Masha. it is very unusual to have a woman like Masha who is satisfied to have sex with Sasha and at the same time, is magnanimous enough to allow Dasha and Sasha freedom to not only have sex but to give the type of love making to Dasha that she, herself, does not receive . Surely Masha is aware by now of the difference between his feelings for her and his now openly displayed feelings for Dasha. What is most rare to observe (and surely this never happens in real life) is for both women to have the same level of sexual maturity at the same time. So, what I am suggesting is, that Dasha will eventually want more from the relationship than to just wait for Masha to take a bath so that she can express her love freely with Sasha. Somewhere and at sometime, she will make some kind of demands that gives her equal status. Right now, she does pushe him to spend equal time with Masha so as to spread the dick evenly. And, lately they both Dasha and Masha seem to have decided to give Sasha more oral sex than vaginal (so as not to wear him out perhaps)? (I also noticed that recently, after Dasha has given Sasha a blow job, no one has to go the the bathroom to clean up anymore. So I guess this is a long winded way of suggesting that the next test I think that Dasha has to pass, is to get beyond her puppy love phase with Sasha and just stick with the script without wanting more that she can ever have. As I have watched how she literally jumps on Sasha now when Masha goes to take her two hour bath.... I don't think she can do it.  

I just witnessed a great example of the point I was trying to make in the previous post. Masha just gave Sasha a long blow job in the bathroom and swallowed all of his cum so their is literally nothing left for Dasha tonight. Dasha got dressed and went out alone after midnight. Upon her return, Masha is asleep and Sasha is playing on his phone. Nothing left for Dasha tonight it seems. Poor girl. Dasha needs it a lot and this sharing thing is going to soon get old with her I predict. LOL

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:17 PM, philo said:

I just witnessed a great example of the point I was trying to make in the previous post. Masha just gave Sasha a long blow job in the bathroom and swallowed all of his cum so their is literally nothing left for Dasha tonight. Dasha got dressed and went out alone after midnight. Upon her return, Masha is asleep and Sasha is playing on his phone. Nothing left for Dasha tonight it seems. Poor girl. Dasha needs it a lot and this sharing thing is going to soon get old with her I predict. LOL

Dasha likely got some while she was out.  :D

On 5/20/2018 at 5:17 PM, philo said:

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Philo as usual you have missed it.  They had a great 3 some just a couple of hours ago.  Where were you????????  I was amazed after the 90 minute session they had last night they Sasha could even get it up again. LOL  Check the Replay.

Strange things are going on in MSD apartment ... How long Will the nightguests stay there ? Are they moving in ? Will anyone of the nightguests also have sex with S ? And how long Will This ”sexthing” go on between M. S and D . Dont they have any feelings ? I mean that someone Will get hurt ...or are they all only actors? 

9 hours ago, Camgem said:

Strange things are going on in MSD apartment ... How long Will the nightguests stay there ? Are they moving in ? Will anyone of the nightguests also have sex with S ? And how long Will This ”sexthing” go on between M. S and D . Dont they have any feelings ? I mean that someone Will get hurt ...or are they all only actors? 

This "STD" group well continue to do the things that keeps the bell ringing in the apartment....for some its very exciting to view and for others like myself it has become a big bore.  As for their guess...I don't think they well be there for a long period of time...seems they do show up around this time every year for some unknown reason.  Unless Dasha has found away to blow one of the big bosses at RLC I thought she would have been gone by now....."or at least replaced with another sex slave."8)

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

This "STD" group well continue to do the things that keeps the bell ringing in the apartment....for some its very exciting to view and for others like myself it has become a big bore.  As for their guess...I don't think they well be there for a long period of time...seems they do show up around this time every year for some unknown reason.  Unless Dasha has found away to blow one of the big bosses at RLC I thought she would have been gone by now....."or at least replaced with another sex slave."8)

I think Dasha has become #1 love interest of

sasha...Masha may be the one to leave.

8 hours ago, Thetwatwatcher said:

I think Dasha has become #1 love interest of

sasha...Masha may be the one to leave.

I totally agree with you. I said the exact same thing about a month ago. Some say it is all acting but I know some "Real actors" and they have a hard enough time staying in character when they are on camera. Sasha and Dasha must, therefore, be the best actors of all time for their ability to stay in character even during their sleep. I don't care where Sasha and Dasha are when the night begins, they will be in each other's arms by the morning. They only time they seem to get out of their love induced state is when Masha is in the room and they are starting to pay less attention to her as time goes on.  Now that they are up to having sex twice a day and Masha is left to bating alone, Masha's individual RLC ratings have to be taking a beating. If someone had to leave today and it was based upon viewer clicks, I think Masha would be packing real fast.