Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

12 hours ago, redndead said:

They seem to be working on a "mix any 2 from 3" combination at the moment

What ever they are working on...Dasha well be the used guinea pig for the both of them.   Dasha reminds me of a used trash bag.."seems everyone "Sasha" in the house is putting all of their garbage in her and some stray cat "Masha" comes alone and eat it out..lol...either way they all end up in the city dump!!!      Demid was Dasha's last boyfriend...and he was somewhat ruling...but you can bet he is somewhere watching and laughing his ass off about now about these three.LOL8)

On 6/3/2018 at 8:02 AM, redndead said:

Any chance Saha is gay  and just acting straight?? Im damned sure I couldnt spend as long in bed with Dasha draped all over me without at least trying it on? MSD is a very odd dynamic altogether

Just a random observation to your question...I think there are clues that Sasha maybe bi but little evidence on camera!  I have seen him touching a male guest and even kissed him once but someone said that is not so unusual for European men. (I have no way of knowing if that's true or not). The main thing I have seen is that Sasha has worn a small nipple ring. Don't know if I have ever seen a straight guy with a nipple ring before but I don't travel a lot anymore...LOL 

I feel that Sasha and Dasha's time alone together this week is going to be like a honeymoon for them. If their time together gives them some good memories, it's going to make it all but impossible for Masha go regain any kind of emotional bond with Sasha. She may be in control of what happens in the apartment but there is no way for her to control anything that is happening with them now. I can't wait to see how Dasha handles the new authority she will certainly have over Sasha when they get back. Sasha will be inclined to wimp back under Masha skirt tails and it may be that Dasha has gotten all from him that she wants and will let it happen. Dasha may actually push Sasha back to Masha so as to make a good faith gesture of "equal time" sharing. But, If Dasha decides that she wants more, we should be able to tell shortly after they get back and then that "train wreck" that has been predicted will unfold for us all to see. LOL

On 6/6/2018 at 9:57 AM, Sketch said:

I'm sure RLC looks after them well with the shows they put on. Some say being part of RLC is a "job"! Love to see them put that on their CV.

Sasha seems to have skills as a Yoga instructor. I don't know if he gets paid or not but he was first introduced to RLC at a Dasha and Demid party where he gave lessons in the bedroom during the party. Masha seems to have artistic talents and in addition to her drawings and sketches, seems to have acquired skills as a tattoo artist. Again, don't know if she gets paid or not. Dasha has been seen demonstrating some skills as a photographer and photo editor. Dasha has done photo shoots at Nelly's in the past as well as doing shots of Masha. She has spent hour on the computer using photo editing software on a single photo and uses equipment in the semi-professional category. (I have the same photo equipment as she uses). I hope that they all could earn a living with their skills if Sasha and Dasha should decide to elope LOL.   

4 hours ago, philo said:

Sasha seems to have skills as a Yoga instructor. I don't know if he gets paid or not but he was first introduced to RLC at a Dasha and Demid party where he gave lessons in the bedroom during the party. Masha seems to have artistic talents and in addition to her drawings and sketches, seems to have acquired skills as a tattoo artist. Again, don't know if she gets paid or not. Dasha has been seen demonstrating some skills as a photographer and photo editor. Dasha has done photo shoots at Nelly's in the past as well as doing shots of Masha. She has spent hour on the computer using photo editing software on a single photo and uses equipment in the semi-professional category. (I have the same photo equipment as she uses). I hope that they all could earn a living with their skills if Sasha and Dasha should decide to elope LOL.   

Masha certainly does seem to have some artistic talent - what a shame about that awful boob job

Well I have watched the return of Sasha and Dasha following their "honeymoon". It looks like Masha is satisfied to finally get some attention and to get her rocks off upon their return. She does not seem interested in what may have happened regarding the mounting emotional attachment that has developed between Sasha and Dasha. That means to me that she, herself, has no EMOTIONAL attachment to Sasha. In other words "Masha does not give a shit about what is going on between Dasha and Sasha". That, then, puts the ball in Dasha's court. How long can she continue this script???? She brought Masha and Sasha into RLC. She once was a headliner with her own apartment...and now she is relegated to the "apartment rules as set forth by Masha". Although she and Sasha have a secret love pact between themselves that they think Masha is not aware of...they don't know that Masha is aware, but does not give a shit!!!! That means, In my humble opinion, that Dasha will have to decide between her "love" for Sasha and what is best for her economic future. She will either have to take Sasha and run to RLC for her own space, or, she will have to forever more be a third wheel "tenant" to the Masha/Sasha relationship. I don't think Dasha has it in her to be second fiddle to anyone...especially someone she brought into RLC. So, I guess I am going along with the prediction that this apartment is still on a "train wreck" collision course. The variable is... how long is Dasha willing to go along with this script?