Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

After a weekend being used by Sasha, I guess its Masha's turn to use the house blow up doll "Dasha"... seems that every time Masha is suppose to have an orgasm with any one "which is fake" all one see her saying is "OH OH OH OH"...like another that I know!!.. if I was Dasha I would be concerned about a free dose of crabs, scabies or some kind of Venereal Disease after last weeks fake episode..LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

I saw Masha pack a few things earlier with the help of Dasha.."the house Mop"...I guess she gave Dasha and Sasha their script sheets too before she left....they did breed earlier within the hour.  I wonder when Dick and Jane plan on making a visit to the apartment...."Sasha could be in trouble if that does happen" seeing that's how he lost Masha on the end of Dicks "hard dick"..lol  he did give her the fucking of her life....and I think once Dasha "who has proven to the viewers, well suck and eat on anything told to do" may have to give Dick a blow job and her used puss..lol and if that happen Sasha would lose her too.  from the way Dick screwed Masha and she loved the hell out of it, does prove "just because you have a big dick doesn't mean nothing if you don't know how to use it..LOL  Keep playing with your toy doll Sasha..."before Demid returns....one day."8)

There is no doubt that many of the girl-girl sessions on RLC are fake. The most classic example is the three year marketing charade that RLC used to build their brand with Kammi and Kristy in B1. (They could not fall asleep unless they were in each others arms and now Kammi and Kristy hardly even speak to each other). But if someone wants to suggest that the session Irma had with Stella (or any of the other girls) was fake, then it only means that you only read about it and did not see it. LOL 

I see that Dasha's visiting friend is still around.....I wonder why Masha's script haven't had her sleep with Sasha...or why Sasha is not wondering around the apartment with his dick out  fanning in the air??  And what's with all the clothing....surely most of the web-site has seen all in this apartment naked!!!!8)

I will be amazed if there isn't a big audience waiting for tonight, seeing as M&D put on a 'Pre-show" tease with blonde last night. Total manipulation as ever, the blonde is yet another off the RLC conveyor belt shipped in for 'fun', the apartment gets the cam hits, and they are probably pissing themselves laughing.

And yes, Sasha actually had to vacate the bedroom to let it happen. I genuinely felt sorry for him (for once), looking bored and tired at the computer because he wasn't allowed in his own bedroom. He really needs to get a grip.

7 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

I will be amazed if there isn't a big audience waiting for tonight, seeing as M&D put on a 'Pre-show" tease with blonde last night. Total manipulation as ever, the blonde is yet another off the RLC conveyor belt shipped in for 'fun', the apartment gets the cam hits, and they are probably pissing themselves laughing.

And yes, Sasha actually had to vacate the bedroom to let it happen. I genuinely felt sorry for him (for once), looking bored and tired at the computer because he wasn't allowed in his own bedroom. He really needs to get a grip.

Yes got pushed aside like an old toy. Blonde has been part of the "voyeur" scene before but never seen her doing anything sexual with Dasha or any other female when she had a place at VHTV. But you never know anything is possible in this apartment just a matter of how long it takes.