Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

1 hour ago, philo said:

So when Masha comes back home from an extended stay, Dasha and Sasha leave immediately upon her return for their extended stay (or what I call, their "second honeymoon"). To me, this demonstrates a serious new development in their deteriorating relationships. The couple that was brought in as guests seem to have no sexual interest in Masha (or in each other for that matter and Masha does not show in sexual interest in either of them). So why are they there? I think their only reason for being their is to distract viewers from what is really going on. (that Sasha and Masha can no longer stand to be together in the same place at the same time). Maybe having these guest come in (I call them the "wall paper couple" is the only thing that RLC can figure out at this late stage of events or what has been called the pending "train wreck".

I respect all of your comments about Masha and Sasha from the chat room to the blog and open opinion, but if I had to rely on your facts and thoughts about these two or three, I would be lost.  One minute your telling us about Masha's and her new boyfriend and her supposably lonely high sex drive to Sasha and Dasha's so called Honeymoon, to these visiting guest.  I am trying to figure out weather your either trying to sell them or get viewers for them or just plain work for Masha or RLC.  I well say this "keep fishing and sooner or later you well catch something."LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

7 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I respect all of your comments about Masha and Sasha from the chat room to the blog and open opinion, but if I had to rely on your facts and thoughts about these two or three, I would be lost.  One minute your telling us about Masha's and her new boyfriend and her supposably lonely high sex drive to Sasha and Dasha's so called Honeymoon, to these visiting guest.  I am trying to figure out weather your either trying to sell them or get viewers for them or just plain work for Masha or RLC.  I well say this "keep fishing and sooner or later you well catch something."LOL8)

I think that a better way would be for you to just provide some fact or observation that disproves what I posted. I had always thought you were one of those who had an informed opinion about what we are observing in the various apartments. Rather your response is more like one of the many trolls who get their satisfaction from launching attacks about the posts of others. I stand fully behind everything I posted. I await your post that will disprove what I posted and prove me to be false and erroneous. Of course you will have some specifics to offer in order to make your case.I challenge you to do that!

37 minutes ago, philo said:

I think that a better way would be for you to just provide some fact or observation that disproves what I posted. I had always thought you were one of those who had an informed opinion about what we are observing in the various apartments. Rather your response is more like one of the many trolls who get their satisfaction from launching attacks about the posts of others. I stand fully behind everything I posted. I await your post that will disprove what I posted and prove me to be false and erroneous. Of course you will have some specifics to offer in order to make your case.I challenge you to do that!

I never said you was wrong or right!!!  Your the one who keeps changing the course of the show....you go from Masha's boyfriend.."who, how do you know she has a boyfriend?"...how do you know that Dasha and Sasha are on a honeymoon or if they are even married?  I am not trying to attack you...seems your the one who is looking for a response!!!  I just gave you my thoughts about what I think.  If you have followers which I am sure you do, my thoughts and belief's don't matter...and your own observations my words are irrelevant anyway.  As for being called a "Troll" I don't mind....I am sure you seen where I have been called worst......Mr. Philo!!   You know as well as I do, that sooner or later your going to get some kind of response on your comments weather good or bad.....I am sorry but everyone is not going to agree....and there are some that well.   There is no case to challenge Mr. Philo....hopefully where are still friends.8)

44 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I never said you was wrong or right!!!  Your the one who keeps changing the course of the show....you go from Masha's boyfriend.."who, how do you know she has a boyfriend?"...how do you know that Dasha and Sasha are on a honeymoon or if they are even married?  I am not trying to attack you...seems your the one who is looking for a response!!!  I just gave you my thoughts about what I think.  If you have followers which I am sure you do, my thoughts and belief's don't matter...and your own observations my words are irrelevant anyway.  As for being called a "Troll" I don't mind....I am sure you seen where I have been called worst......Mr. Philo!!   You know as well as I do, that sooner or later your going to get some kind of response on your comments weather good or bad.....I am sorry but everyone is not going to agree....and there are some that well.   There is no case to challenge Mr. Philo....hopefully where are still friends.8)

I try and  post about what I see in the apartments. I don't think anyone else who posts would care about my thoughts regarding what THEY post so I don't engage in that behavior. Let's say two people see an event...say and automobile accident...and one describes what they saw.  Another person then says "If I had to rely on your facts and thoughts" it would appear that that person has a different view. The responsibility to explain what was wrong with the first account then shifts to the person who differs to explain what actually is happening and why the facts as presented by the first person are dubious. If the second person cannot or will not do that...then It goes the THEIR credibility. I hope you will accept the challenge because I have no personal interest in trying to convince anyone to agree with my post. From the examples you do cite in your limited argument, however, if does appear that you do not watch the MSD apartment much otherwise you would not be trying to dispute what many on the chat have seen and have even discussed previously in the chat.  If you don't believe Masha has a new boyfriend or if you don't think Dasha and Sasha spent a week away together...I'm afraid I cannot help you. By the way... have you seen Dasha and Sasha in the past three days? I do suggest that you get up to speed and maybe we can  chat again. 

4 minutes ago, philo said:

I try and  post about what I see in the apartments. I don't think anyone else who posts would care about my thoughts regarding what THEY post so I don't engage in that behavior. Let's say two people see an event...say and automobile accident...and one describes what they saw.  Another person then says "If I had to rely on your facts and thoughts" it would appear that that person has a different view. The responsibility to explain what was wrong with the first account then shifts to the person who differs to explain what actually is happening and why the facts as presented by the first person are dubious. If the second person cannot or will not do that...then It goes the THEIR credibility. I hope you will accept the challenge because I have no personal interest in trying to convince anyone to agree with my post. From the examples you do cite in your limited argument, however, if does appear that you do not watch the MSD apartment much otherwise you would not be trying to dispute what many on the chat have seen and have even discussed previously in the chat.  If you don't believe Masha has a new boyfriend or if you don't think Dasha and Sasha spent a week away together...I'm afraid I cannot help you. By the way... have you seen Dasha and Sasha in the past three days? I do suggest that you get up to speed and maybe we can  chat again. 

1 hour ago, philo said:

Thank you Mr. Philo...I agree 100% case closed....but I do watch Masha and Sasha, I wouldn't be able to post what I see unless I did, but I surly couldn't tell you or anyone else what goes on with them on the out side.   I watch all of the apartments almost every DAY I am not just stuck on one!!!   I understand your comments and we can just leave it at that.8)

Well clearly there are no hard feelings (no pun intended) between Dasha and Masha given their antics in the tub!  Good to see.  I'm not certain about the dynamics between these three but clearly the relationship works for them and each of them appears to get what they need from it.  From my perspective, go to town group, I love to watch the three of you.  >:D

So a quick sign in and i see on the thumbnails that E&S and the other one are  (:rolleyes:) back again. With another couple too. So that's EIGHT in a one bed apartment.

ring ring.....ring ring....

"Hello?"

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing Boss"

"Exactly! get back over there, why do you think you were there in the first place!" :lol:

So....come in again later and who's cam pops up on the main page! Staging the most contrived pieces of theater, with the tent set up in the living room (whilst the other couple are trying to sleep??), so everyone watches but no one can see. Having the audience by the balls. They know exactly what they're doing. What on earth has this place become?

10 hours ago, Pleasant said:

So a quick sign in and i see on the thumbnails that E&S and the other one are  (:rolleyes:) back again. With another couple too. So that's EIGHT in a one bed apartment.

ring ring.....ring ring....

"Hello?"

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing Boss"

"Exactly! get back over there, why do you think you were there in the first place!" :lol:

So....come in again later and who's cam pops up on the main page! Staging the most contrived pieces of theater, with the tent set up in the living room (whilst the other couple are trying to sleep??), so everyone watches but no one can see. Having the audience by the balls. They know exactly what they're doing. What on earth has this place become?

Looks like Sam sold Eva to Masha for a cold beer so she could breed with Masha's trained puppy Sasha.  Another script for the viewers, they well drag this one out for a few hours to keep the viewers hoping and praying!! and another night watching "Benny Hill" Sasha and her crew!!..LOL8)