Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

7 hours ago, WhySoSerious? said:

Looks like Masha is spending more time with her lover/lovers. Coming back every so often to make sure her slaves/lovers are keeping the apartment going. Masha won't leave completely as she enjoys being on cam far too much.

She's there for as long as she wants to i bet. As long as the site exists, she and dasha will be there.

• 3 months later...

I posted last year that Marsha has outside love interest and that she has effectively given Sasha over to Dasha. Although she still occasionally has sex with them, Masha  spends much of her time away. I hope that Masha is still seeing the gym guy that she brought to the apartment only once. He seemed to make Masha very happy and they  seemed really happy together. Masha needs to bring the guy back even though he seemed uncomfortable with the cameras. He was certainly not worried about Sasha because he made out with Masha on the sofa while Sasha was in the bedroom with Dasha.

I stopped visiting Masha and her crew like I use too,  but today was some what interesting about Masha and her crew..."they seem to have had a visiting African black guy there who really didn't speak their language, but spoke some English....Dasha and Masha seemed to be able to speak English some what well...enough for me to understand.  I did turn up my speakers on my computer and listened for over an hour, and picked up a lot of information about her and Dasha and Sasha.  Seems these three did grow up together and went to the same schools and University.  I thought that the visiting girl who use to come by and stay was her sister.."and is not...just a friend"  I am guessing that the young lady that is there visiting now is maybe Sasha's daughter or close relative..."last week before leaving she gave Dasha and very big hug after Dasha got upset about a comment on her cell.   I still don't agree with their living arrangement, because I still think that Dasha could have done better on her own...and now that that I have found out more about these three...its all most like watching  a brother and his sisters commit incest with each other...Oh well...at least I do now know that they have understood everything that the viewers have typed.  "If they did go to the same schools and University together.....I wished they had sat in the front row."......and why at the end of the day after having dinner, they didn't let the African guy stay over night?     "Masha, Sasha and Dasha"8)

Almost another week and Dasha and Sasha are still carry their so called "love soap opera" to the limits..."but for who?...surly their fans are slowly leaving for better shows..."that makes more sense."   A lot of viewers think that Masha is leaving..."Ya right....not as long as she can still sleep with whom she wants in the apartment...and the MONEY keeps flowing in." LOL8)

20 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Almost another week and Dasha and Sasha are still carry their so called "love soap opera" to the limits..."but for who?...surly their fans are slowly leaving for better shows..."that makes more sense."   A lot of viewers think that Masha is leaving..."Ya right....not as long as she can still sleep with whom she wants in the apartment...and the MONEY keeps flowing in." LOL8)

For what it's worth, if Masha leaves this apartment - and that is a big IF she leaves - then my money is on one of two things. Either she would move to another place on here, perhaps back home, but still on the site, which would allow S&D to visit and keep it going to some degree, or she would be offered a place on VH or similar. Because let's face it, she willingly plays the game, she provides exactly what the bosses want, so she is an important commodity to these kind of sites. 

The only reason she would quit altogether i reckon, is if she met someone she fell for and went off with them to start a new life.

Maybe is time for Sasha to start wearing real men under ware...or at least change the colors...and stop Masha from buying his clothing..."the banana boat look is not happening" LOL   Maybe someone that visits need to help him get a job...that way the viewers would be able to just see Masha or Sasha masturbate around the apartment with out him waiting for his turn....."if they are going to be at RLC...at least they could try and live....REAL LIFE."8)