Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

One thing I can not figure out since early 2019 that m & s split the masha we did not see it in either a lot of erotic games with dasha or even in many solo masturbating as we were used to. Why did the rlc managers tolerate it not offer and why allow it to be absent so many nights outside the apartment without having an impact?

The speculation that Masha might be planning to move out and leave everything to Sasha and Dasha is over. Instead, It seems as though Masha has moved her operational headquarters into the bedroom and Sasha and Dasha have been relegated to the sofa for the past week. I don’t know how long this can continue without coming to a head but this month could be the time when RLC makes some Executive Decisions (Like they just did with Kammi and Kaley).

Not sure whats happening, but S & D havent been visible for a few days, and last night Masha fucked some camera shy  random guy who it looks like she was going to tattoo.

Its a new business approach; tattoo and a fuck!!

The lounge bed is now all folded away, so whether S & D will reappear or pop up in their own place is anyones guess

Create an account to see this content!

3 hours ago, redndead said:

Not sure whats happening, but S & D havent been visible for a few days, and last night Masha fucked some camera shy  random guy who it looks like she was going to tattoo.

Its a new business approach; tattoo and a fuck!!

The lounge bed is now all folded away, so whether S & D will reappear or pop up in their own place is anyones guess

Sounds like Masha has new business. No matter what happens Masha will be the one that comes out with the better deal guaranteed.

Clutching at straws again is she i see. The apartment that kick started the whole demise of the site with BS has gone a long time ago*.

Whatever will happen - S&D moving to another apt/S&D moving off the site/M looking for a new regular partner/M moving elsewhere/MSD continuing as it is, well only time will tell, but it looks like they are all squeezing whatever currency there is left in this whole charade, clinging on for dear life (Maybe it's not even their idea, maybe they are being encouraged). But they only have themselves to blame for creating such a silly, over the top and inevitably 'viewer-turn-off' situation. They only have themselves to blame. And yes, M will no doubt come out with the better deal.

They had it good. They got greedy. They've had their day.

(* - I know you count the GPs as the creators, but they are there for other reasons aren't they)

I, for one, was greatly entertained by Masha's antics last night.  One would have thought she got the pounding of her life.  Then an hour or so later she has to jill herself off to get to sleep! LOL  Nice to see her art work on the wall in the bedroom.  Let's see what the next chapter in the story brings.

Ok so over on CamCaps they are reporting the young lady visitor's name is Dina, that Masha, Dina and the Italian boys went to a concert together last night, and that Dasha and Sasha will be home sometime on Feb 25th from their little vaca.  Don't know how correct this all is, but I do have to say, that on the whole, Cam Caps does appear to have more participants that speak the languages of the tenants on RLC.

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 6:53 PM, Harry1949 said:

Ok so over on CamCaps they are reporting the young lady visitor's name is Dina, that Masha, Dina and the Italian boys went to a concert together last night, and that Dasha and Sasha will be home sometime on Feb 25th from their little vaca.  Don't know how correct this all is, but I do have to say, that on the whole, Cam Caps does appear to have more participants that speak the languages of the tenants on RLC.

There are some that appear to understand what they talk about in the Apartment.  I don't know how accurate they are but I just take them at their word.

8 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Maybe some just don't care what happens in this apartment anymore. Personally just a big farce and they probably don't even know themselves what is happening. Shit For Brains Sasha certainly doesn't. Wasn't for his dick he'd be homeless. LOL

That's funny..lol..."I do believe that Sasha and Dasha both may be homeless now,  but just doesn't know it yet.  I can't understand why he and Dasha would want to still live their anyway.  For me no matter what man Masha brings in, things are not going to ever be the same again around there.  I have also notice that when the apartment is empty...it looks a lot better.   RLC should consider on moving all three out and putting Masha's visiting girlfriend and her boyfriend in there....or just close shop.8)

8 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

That's funny..lol..."I do believe that Sasha and Dasha both may be homeless now,  but just doesn't know it yet.  I can't understand why he and Dasha would want to still live their anyway.  For me no matter what man Masha brings in, things are not going to ever be the same again around there.  I have also notice that when the apartment is empty...it looks a lot better.   RLC should consider on moving all three out and putting Masha's visiting girlfriend and her boyfriend in there....or just close shop.8)

Watching the Cats Prance & Play has more exciting lately.