Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

2 hours ago, Alittle said:

The theories and speculations regarding why MSD is under UM are hilarious.

It could be possible that:

1. There was a death in the family as everyone is guessing

2. Dasha is pregnant (maybe not Sasha's?) 

3. Dasha has been lying to her family about her life in Rome and they found out that she has been on RLC and seen her online or the videos that have been on the internet with a possibility of disowning her.  And she is having a supposed freak out and upset.

4l The whole UM is just a fucking coup to keep everyone guessing and speculating of what happened. It would keep them up in the rankings.

Whatever is happening they are getting exactly what they love - Attention. 

On 3/2/2019 at 5:33 PM, Alittle said:

The theories and speculations regarding why MSD is under UM are hilarious.

It could be possible that:

1. There was a death in the family as everyone is guessing

2. Dasha is pregnant (maybe not Sasha's?) 

3. Dasha has been lying to her family about her life in Rome and they found out that she has been on RLC and seen her online or the videos that have been on the internet with a possibility of disowning her.  And she is having a supposed freak out and upset.

4l The whole UM is just a fucking coup to keep everyone guessing and speculating of what happened. It would keep them up in the rankings.

Aliens 

I do question after 4 days as to why it's still UM. If she has had bad news, shouldn't she have left to go visit whoever, wherever? If she has gone somewhere, why still UM? Shouldn't rlc inform subscribers about switching back on? A short statement, not revealing any personal stuff of course, would help matters.

3 hours ago, Pleasant said:

I do question after 4 days as to why it's still UM. If she has had bad news, shouldn't she have left to go visit whoever, wherever? If she has gone somewhere, why still UM? Shouldn't rlc inform subscribers about switching back on? A short statement, not revealing any personal stuff of course, would help matters.

They may still be moving..."I hope"...or RLC is re-arranging the apartment...and getting ready to give the viewers a shock."8)

Create an account to see this content!

I am not sure I understand why, if indeed there was a family situation with Dasha, why the other two could not be in the apartment. My thinking is they are moving this apartment out of Rome and back to Russia or Czech Republic, or they have come to the end of the line with each other and decided to end. I guess no one will know until the blackout is lifted.

1 hour ago, Edwardw said:

I am not sure I understand why, if indeed there was a family situation with Dasha, why the other two could not be in the apartment. My thinking is they are moving this apartment out of Rome and back to Russia or Czech Republic, or they have come to the end of the line with each other and decided to end. I guess no one will know until the blackout is lifted.

Welcome. Yes, it's a good point. Even if Sasha went back with her to keep her company (If that's what has happened), Masha is still living there. So why the total blackout? And if people are in mourning, there can hardly be a determined cut off point - Saying 'Ok, you'll be fine by Wednesday and that's when we go back online'. But if it's the end, why just UM and not off altogether? This whole situation is typical of how things are run, subscribers should be given at least some kind of reason.

8 hours ago, Edwardw said:

Someone has sent an e-Mail to RLC inquiring but no reply from them yet.

7 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Welcome. Yes, it's a good point. Even if Sasha went back with her to keep her company (If that's what has happened), Masha is still living there. So why the total blackout? And if people are in mourning, there can hardly be a determined cut off point - Saying 'Ok, you'll be fine by Wednesday and that's when we go back online'. But if it's the end, why just UM and not off altogether? This whole situation is typical of how things are run, subscribers should be given at least some kind of reason.

They were fine until Nelly & Bogdan showed up.  Hard to say what happened and what was said when they showed up.

7 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Must be the most attention these 3 have had in a while and there has been zilch to see. Even the haters "I don't watch them" but seem to know everything that happens are intrigued. 

CC seems to be fairly clued up - As far as they say. I've no idea whether any of it is right. The running commentary there means you can follow a story without having to watch. The intrigue is partly why this place always seems to be different from the others, i don't understand such a long UM even for personal reasons. I always thought it was damn important to them to get cams up ASAP. That's the intrigue.