Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

On 6/25/2018 at 8:56 PM, Camgem said:

It was once one of the most interesting apartments in the rlc. They came to the point of making them alone in the apartment for example chess even sex. As they have separate relationships apart from the apartment. I hope soon to change something.
I'm sorry but they've been very tired for the spectators. 🤔

It was once one of the most interesting apartments in the rlc. They came to the point of making them alone in the apartment for example chess even sex. As they have separate relationships apart from the apartment. I hope soon to change something.
I'm sorry but they've been very tired for the spectators. 🤔

• 2 weeks later...

From recent scenes, i think 2 things will possibly be on the cards this year - 

IF Dasha leaves -

M&S will stay put, return to their 'old' selves and it will be like the entire Dasha thing never even happened. 

IF Masha leaves -

She will get another place elsewhere on rlc, and also be seen at certain other apartments (You know who). D&S will continue but all three will meet up before long (on cam of course).

You wouldn't bet against either.

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:21 PM, Satan said:

All 3 could be getting the boot and close down the apartment, like most things no-one really knows. They have to be losing money as I'm sure many have stopped their subscriptions. Find out soon enough.

To much interest in them for RLC to remove them. Unless they leave on their own accord can't see this apartment going anywhere.

4 hours ago, Sketch said:

To much interest in them for RLC to remove them. Unless they leave on their own accord can't see this apartment going anywhere.

I have to agree!!!  "Even though I stop giving these three to much of my time and attention, I don't think either is going anywhere...surly they are reading our comments and playing the game better then we are.  For me they have become to dam boring and could be back on top if Masha was to bring in her mate or anything with legs..."that's if she really has one...like some thinks."  If they are going to have a weird and strange relationship between the three of them...."I do think its time for an upgrade for the viewers."   Dasha and Sasha's so call romance show has also become boring as hell to view.8)

I myself am starting to think this whole "Split" story maybe a false dawn (and i don't mean that in a bad sense). Just because Masha supposedly told someone they weren't a couple anymore doesn't mean either will leave the apartment, they are all on too good a deal here - It also doesn't mean it was true anyway!! Plus, look how it's got people talking about them again! They can easily remain how they are, in fact, *LC would love that scenario - Where all three can have extra marital (for want of a better phrase) activity in the same place. Think of all the different potential partners! 

And, is this not the longest drawn out split in history? How long does someone who is leaving stay? Hmm.....Maybe this is indeed another bit of gamesmanship. Time will tell, but who would be shocked to find all three or at least M&S still in this apartment this time next year?

Don't watch this apartment anymore - only read the posts for funny shit. I might as well throw in some possible play actions if the revolving doors stay in motion. Perhaps Masha has a boyfriend - Demid (Sasha's ex). Maybe Demid will move in and add more drama to this everlasting soap opera. Sasha seems to plug many new holes so maybe he and Demid can entertain viewers with some anal. With this apartment ANYTHING is possible - lol. Actually would like to see Sasha bury his horse cock into a midget girl just to watch her eyes bug out especially if he pounds her hard and deep.