Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

I think, from watching how people act, that Masha would easily adapt to life elsewhere, maybe the time away from the apartment recently is helping to 'wean' off being in front of cams all the time, who knows. But she is someone who wants her own way, so if she goes, it will be on her terms. I think however, that it would be Sasha & Dasha who would be the ones to struggle initially back in the real world. I can't explain it, but it just appears to me that they would find if harder. He looks like he is too used to this life now, not working etc, and as for Dasha, we now have to say, what was the whole 'Behind the scenes' deal when she came to Rome - She was obviously moving in, although we viewers didn't realize it at the time. I can't see, even as mad as this place is, that the deal was to become his new partner, even for rlc that is plain bizarre, but she came to live there, not just as a guest. Therefore, she didn't last very long on the outside did she, maybe the deal was sorted to go there even before she left her original place. So she too it seems relies on this 'Project' as much as he does. Have they been told they have a job for as long as the site exists?  It wouldn't surprise me however if, if they left here, that they then got offered a contract on another similar site.....

Then again, i could be totally wrong with everything i've written. Hey Ho.

4 hours ago, Pleasant said:

I think, from watching how people act, that Masha would easily adapt to life elsewhere, maybe the time away from the apartment recently is helping to 'wean' off being in front of cams all the time, who knows. But she is someone who wants her own way, so if she goes, it will be on her terms. I think however, that it would be Sasha & Dasha who would be the ones to struggle initially back in the real world. I can't explain it, but it just appears to me that they would find if harder. He looks like he is too used to this life now, not working etc, and as for Dasha, we now have to say, what was the whole 'Behind the scenes' deal when she came to Rome - She was obviously moving in, although we viewers didn't realize it at the time. I can't see, even as mad as this place is, that the deal was to become his new partner, even for rlc that is plain bizarre, but she came to live there, not just as a guest. Therefore, she didn't last very long on the outside did she, maybe the deal was sorted to go there even before she left her original place. So she too it seems relies on this 'Project' as much as he does. Have they been told they have a job for as long as the site exists?  It wouldn't surprise me however if, if they left here, that they then got offered a contract on another similar site.....

Then again, i could be totally wrong with everything i've written. Hey Ho.

I have to admit that I did watch this apartment a little when Sasha and Dasha aren't there..."I do like watching the visiting and twitching young lady that comes by and keeps Masha company from time to time.  Sasha and Dasha are just boring and really need to head towards the grave yard...."in other words their so call love episodes are DEAD for the voyeur viewers."....I do believe that viewers are tired of watching Dasha clean Sasha's dick and balls "with her mouth" in the bath and him pretending that he is so in love....."when he is only trying to get back at Masha for letting Dick give her the best fuck of her life......"something he could not DO." LOL8)

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 12:36 PM, Pleasant said:

Come on man, we all know why!! :lol:

1. Online 'fame'.

2. FREE RENT/NO BILLS.

3. The possibility to do this again somewhere else. 

THAT'S why!!!!

Very Funny.  You changed the Quote.  

I posted   "Watching the Cats Prance & Play has more exciting lately." 

You replied and Quoted the Comment but changed the Quote to  "I can't understand why he and Dasha would want to still live their anyway."  :D

33 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Very Funny.  You changed the Quote.  

I posted   "Watching the Cats Prance & Play has more exciting lately." 

You replied and Quoted the Comment but changed the Quote to  "I can't understand why he and Dasha would want to still live their anyway."  :D

AH!! You know what's happened here? It's because i took the quote from the post at the top of this page, which although was posted by you, it was replying to Rubberman's previous post - So, although i took the line using "Quote Selection" from Rubberman, it's been credited to you in my post because it was in your post. I would never have known until you pointed this out! Apologies, i didn't do anything on purpose, i didn't realize it would change the person. I wondered why Rubberman didn't see it, now i know it was because the wrong person was quoted!!

I'm more than happy to point out it was my fault, and it was not you who originally wrote it! But it was all done accidentally.

1 hour ago, Pleasant said:

AH!! You know what's happened here? It's because i took the quote from the post at the top of this page, which although was posted by you, it was replying to Rubberman's previous post - So, although i took the line using "Quote Selection" from Rubberman, it's been credited to you in my post because it was in your post. I would never have known until you pointed this out! Apologies, i didn't do anything on purpose, i didn't realize it would change the person. I wondered why Rubberman didn't see it, now i know it was because the wrong person was quoted!!

I'm more than happy to point out it was my fault, and it was not you who originally wrote it! But it was all done accidentally.

No Problem.  I was just clarifying what my proper quote was.

@RUBBERMAN will surely acknowledge the quote.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

No Problem.  I was just clarifying what my proper quote was.

@RUBBERMAN will surely acknowledge the quote.

Thanks, it never occurred to me that it would alter the author's name, but thinking about it, it makes perfect sense that it would of course - It's a good idea to check in future that i grab a quote from the original post, not a re-post! :lol:

Trying to catch up, it looks as if this situation is passed saving. Dasha seems down - perhaps unwell, or something else is on her mind. The gap between her and Masha seems huge now, has the whole thing messed everything up? The arrival of familiar faces Nelly & Bodgan could perhaps be a calming effect, but you never know. How long can this go on for? If people get into a sharing relationship, someone somewhere will eventually do something the others doesn't like, and that wrecks the friendship they had. And what about the man in the middle - What is going through Sasha's mind in all of this. Has it gone too far, has what they all had been spoiled for the sake of the 'Project'?

4 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Trying to catch up, it looks as if this situation is passed saving. Dasha seems down - perhaps unwell, or something else is on her mind. The gap between her and Masha seems huge now, has the whole thing messed everything up? The arrival of familiar faces Nelly & Bodgan could perhaps be a calming effect, but you never know. How long can this go on for? If people get into a sharing relationship, someone somewhere will eventually do something the others doesn't like, and that wrecks the friendship they had. And what about the man in the middle - What is going through Sasha's mind in all of this. Has it gone too far, has what they all had been spoiled for the sake of the 'Project'?

Glimpsing here and there threw the chat room..."there are a few who seems to think that Dasha may be pregnant"...I really don't know....BUT!!! if this is true..."she had is coming.  Lets hope is something thing other then what I just mentioned...."surly I well get a few other comments on the subject from others." LOL   My thoughts and still my thoughts "Dasha and Sasha should have moved their asses out once he didn't have any feelings for Masha any more any way....and Dasha is such a hypocrite of a friend for carry out such a fucked up thing with her best friends man too.8)

1 minute ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Glimpsing here and there threw the chat room..."there are a few who seems to think that Dasha may be pregnant"...I really don't know....BUT!!! if this is true..."she had is coming.  Lets hope is something thing other then what I just mentioned...."surly I well get a few other comments on the subject from others." LOL   My thoughts and still my thoughts "Dasha and Sasha should have moved their asses out once he didn't have any feelings for Masha any more any way....and Dasha is such a hypocrite of a friend for carry out such a fucked up thing with her best friends man too.8)

We don't know the reason(s) of course, but whatever it is, playing this soap opera out in public view hardly helps matters! I get what you say about Dasha taking her friends man, BUT one thing we do know is that what goes on there only happens with one person's approval - So if D&S fell in love, fair play to them, because it has taken its course thanks to someone giving them her blessing!! How can anyone argue against that? And yes, once this became a real thing, they should have moved out, that is surely common sense (All of them actually are intelligent people, yet worringly naive in other areas).

I cannot confirm or deny this, but on the other forum they are reporting that Dasha had bad news regarding a family member, which is the probable reason for the UM and of course her recent upset. So i just wanted to relay what i read, and of course to pass on good wishes. Regardless of opinions on what happens on screen, no one wishes anything bad on any tenant whatsoever. 

The theories and speculations regarding why MSD is under UM are hilarious.

It could be possible that:

1. There was a death in the family as everyone is guessing

2. Dasha is pregnant (maybe not Sasha's?) 

3. Dasha has been lying to her family about her life in Rome and they found out that she has been on RLC and seen her online or the videos that have been on the internet with a possibility of disowning her.  And she is having a supposed freak out and upset.

4l The whole UM is just a fucking coup to keep everyone guessing and speculating of what happened. It would keep them up in the rankings.

1 minute ago, Alittle said:

The theories and speculations regarding why MSD is under UM are hilarious.

It could be possible that:

1. There was a death in the family as everyone is guessing

2. Dasha is pregnant (maybe not Sasha's?) 

3. Dasha has been lying to her family about her life in Rome and they found out that she has been on RLC and seen her online or the videos that have been on the internet with a possibility of disowning her.  And she is having a supposed freak out and upset.

4l The whole UM is just a fucking coup to keep everyone guessing and speculating of what happened. It would keep them up in the rankings.

I vote #4.