Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Don't watch this apartment anymore - only read the posts for funny shit. I might as well throw in some possible play actions if the revolving doors stay in motion. Perhaps Masha has a boyfriend - Demid (Sasha's ex). Maybe Demid will move in and add more drama to this everlasting soap opera. Sasha seems to plug many new holes so maybe he and Demid can entertain viewers with some anal. With this apartment ANYTHING is possible - lol. Actually would like to see Sasha bury his horse cock into a midget girl just to watch her eyes bug out especially if he pounds her hard and deep.

For that Midget..."he would have to visit Jane and Dick"...who seems to have social visits from one off and on...when he and Jane are hard up for anything with a hole. LOL8)

Ok, so Masha comes home late one night with Demid, as they have nowhere to go, so decide to go in very quietly into the living room and start getting it on. As they increase the volume, Sasha comes in from the bedroom and has no idea who it is, but decides to join in anyway. Demid is unsure but is still up for it so waits his turn - Only for Dasha to walk down the hall to see what the commotion is. She grabs the first person she feels, who turns out to be Demid. They don't know it's each other again, despite them stopping every so often with a confused "Hey this feels familiar" look on their faces in the night vision. Then Dasha screams out in horror when she realizes it's her ex, which turns Masha on and makes her scream out in ecstasy, which in turn leads Sasha to turn on some terrible Euro Rave to cover the noise. This then leads to the cat running round the apartment scratching fuck out of every piece of furniture and knocking all the glasses off the kitchen panel onto the floor. At this point, the preening DG from jane and dick becomes aware of the action, jumps on the first flight, runs into the apartment out of breath and stands in front of the cameras on her tip toes taking selfies so that all eyes are on her instead. Then it all dies down at sunrise, everyone shakes hands and watches an episode of Friends with russian subtitles.

Still not as ridiculous as the GPs eh?

3 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Ok, so Masha comes home late one night with Demid, as they have nowhere to go, so decide to go in very quietly into the living room and start getting it on. As they increase the volume, Sasha comes in from the bedroom and has no idea who it is, but decides to join in anyway. Demid is unsure but is still up for it so waits his turn - Only for Dasha to walk down the hall to see what the commotion is. She grabs the first person she feels, who turns out to be Demid. They don't know it's each other again, despite them stopping every so often with a confused "Hey this feels familiar" look on their faces in the night vision. Then Dasha screams out in horror when she realizes it's her ex, which turns Masha on and makes her scream out in ecstasy, which in turn leads Sasha to turn on some terrible Euro Rave to cover the noise. This then leads to the cat running round the apartment scratching fuck out of every piece of furniture and knocking all the glasses off the kitchen panel onto the floor. At this point, the preening DG from jane and dick becomes aware of the action, jumps on the first flight, runs into the apartment out of breath and stands in front of the cameras on her tip toes taking selfies so that all eyes are on her instead. Then it all dies down at sunrise, everyone shakes hands and watches an episode of Friends with russian subtitles.

Still not as ridiculous as the GPs eh?

Possibly another career for you - scriptwriter for RLC or maybe for Masha because she is running out of storylines herself - lol.

On 2/13/2019 at 8:16 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Just took a peek in the MSD apartment and I have a question. Seriously, is that a mop on Masha's head? It looks so ridiculous and bulky. Might need to wring it out because I think her head is waterlogged. She could afford to spare the ribs too - FFS!!! No meat on the bones.

I also think that one of the most ridiculous things to see with these three, "is that how Masha and Sasha came into this apartment as lovers and was at one point keeping viewers daily, and now we get to watch Dasha screw her best friends ex "Sasha" while all still living under the same roof."....Shit like that is impossible where I am from...."of course I did see it on cable once on an animal channel." LOL8)

It was once one of the most remarkable apartments. It is now the most monotonous with very little sex and very little communication between them. Before Masha was the chief now very few hours are in and they are asleep. The best they could do was move somebody to another apartment and Masha to show us a new lover.

As I checked in I see that today that Masha is eating at the counter while the visiting young girl is sitting at the computer as always...."mean while Dasha is in the bathroom sucking Sasha's dick...one would think that she has been doing that to him for years..."I guess its part of her daily feeding."  I wonder if anyone in the apartment has a mental conscious.  I also wonder if science has something to do with their stay..."in other words...are they being studied for science purposes?8)

I have been saying for several months now that the relationship between Masha and Sasha was doomed and that there was trouble in paradise. Contrary to popular opinion, the change did not occurred with the introduction of Dasha about a year ago. I have engaged in several on chat debates with RLCF gatekeepers who have insisted that every thing is good and that M and S will work out any and all issues amongst themselves because they each have much to loose if the experiment fails. Some, who blame Dasha for the break up, are not accounting for the historical events that preceded her arrival... Some will recall that I predicted the end of the M&S relationship when we witnessed TK's (AKA DICK's) assault on Masha's pussy. I firmly believe that the love relationship that ensued between Sasha and Dasha, and that replaced the so called "perfect partnership" that many saw between M&S, based only upon the frequency and intensity of their sexual encounters,  was doomed from the day that TK entered their apartment. What caused the break up between Sasha and Masha was DICK!!! Dasha arrived a while after Dick and Janes' visit.  We were all talking about Sasha's inability to satisfy Masha in the way that TK (Dick) had done. So what I am saying...no, what I am affirming, is that no man will continue in a relationship with a woman whom he cannot satisfy sexually! (especially when there is a woman nearby that he can satisfy sexually). It's been a while now but I you will recall the last time you saw Sasha having sex with Masha, he just was not getting it done. Dasha, on the other hand, would moan and groan so that she could be heard on the next block and her orgasms left her shaking and trembling for minutes afterwards.  Dasha affirms Sasha's ego needs every day, both sexually and socially. Masha, on the other hand is characterized as "the bitch". She may very well be as described, but I think that in the end she will be better off leaving Sasha and Dasha and moving on to a better life with someone who can make her come. 

1 hour ago, philo said:

I have been saying for several months now that the relationship between Masha and Sasha was doomed and that there was trouble in paradise. Contrary to popular opinion, the change did not occurred with the introduction of Dasha about a year ago. I have engaged in several on chat debates with RLCF gatekeepers who have insisted that every thing is good and that M and S will work out any and all issues amongst themselves because they each have much to loose if the experiment fails. Some, who blame Dasha for the break up, are not accounting for the historical events that preceded her arrival... Some will recall that I predicted the end of the M&S relationship when we witnessed TK's (AKA DICK's) assault on Masha's pussy. I firmly believe that the love relationship that ensued between Sasha and Dasha, and that replaced the so called "perfect partnership" that many saw between M&S, based only upon the frequency and intensity of their sexual encounters,  was doomed from the day that TK entered their apartment. What caused the break up between Sasha and Masha was DICK!!! Dasha arrived a while after Dick and Janes' visit.  We were all talking about Sasha's inability to satisfy Masha in the way that TK (Dick) had done. So what I am saying...no, what I am affirming, is that no man will continue in a relationship with a woman whom he cannot satisfy sexually! (especially when there is a woman nearby that he can satisfy sexually). It's been a while now but I you will recall the last time you saw Sasha having sex with Masha, he just was not getting it done. Dasha, on the other hand, would moan and groan so that she could be heard on the next block and her orgasms left her shaking and trembling for minutes afterwards.  Dasha affirms Sasha's ego needs every day, both sexually and socially. Masha, on the other hand is characterized as "the bitch". She may very well be as described, but I think that in the end she will be better off leaving Sasha and Dasha and moving on to a better life with someone who can make her come. 

I agree with you 100%...."I do feel that all three are weirdest, stupidest and deranged people that RLC has on the site."   Yes..Dick gave Masha the fuck of her life, and like you saw that it was going to lead to future trouble....."I don't care what counties do with their sex and how they do them...."but what real man is going to allow his lady to fuck another in front of him anyway....and now Masha gets to watch or listen to Dasha fuck Sasha....."who is the real dummy??? DASHA!!!!"...she is being used by Sasha to get back at Masha....."if you turn back the pages of Dick and Sasha....Sasha couldn't keep up with Dick..lol...not even with Dicks lady...his "Sasha's dick wouldn't stay hard long enough that night."  Yes Sasha has a big dick..."so what...from what I see while with Dasha...he is just a pose fucker!!!!"ONE WHO JUST POSES IN FRONT OF THE CAM AND REALLY DON'T HAVE ANY LASTING."  Dasha may have thought she has gotten the prize, but what she really has gotten is Masha's left overs.   I say bring big Dick and his lady back for a visit....and Sasha well lose Dasha the same way. LOL 

Not that i'm bothered in the least believe me, but there is one glaring omission in all of this. No doubt that she was hugely satisfied by Dick, but since then, why hasn't she/they gone to visit them? They've been there for eleven months, plenty of people staying in both apartments, yet no hooking back up. You would think the bosses would have this at the top of their wish list.

Unless, one person out of the group is against it. It only takes one, whoever it would be. Or, was it all just for an audition, and there was never any intention of going back? There's been plenty of opportunities for her to go, especially recently but no. The one thing you thought was inevitable when they got their own place is the one thing that hasn't happened!

Just now, Pleasant said:

Not that i'm bothered in the least believe me, but there is one glaring omission in all of this. No doubt that she was hugely satisfied by Dick, but since then, why hasn't she/they gone to visit them? They've been there for eleven months, plenty of people staying in both apartments, yet no hooking back up. You would think the bosses would have this at the top of their wish list.

Unless, one person out of the group is against it. It only takes one, whoever it would be. Or, was it all just for an audition, and there was never any intention of going back?

I think what we are seeing now..."is nothing but dragging the viewers with lazy boring sex and Bull shit.  I only view when the young girl is there..."as a voyeur.."I do like her moves when she walks around in her panties." ....the crap that Masha and Dasha does now, I can watch on LifeTime Cable. LOL8)

6 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Unless, one person out of the group is against it. It only takes one, whoever it would be. Or, was it all just for an audition, and there was never any intention of going back? There's been plenty of opportunities for her to go, especially recently but no. The one thing you thought was inevitable when they got their own place is the one thing that hasn't happened!

I remember that Dick and Jane came back for an evening after Dasha came to the apartment. A few hours before arriving Marsha got Dasha and disappeared from there and stayed with them in the apartment o Sasha.