Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

Regardless of what really happened to Dasha, maybe we'll never know, but no one can argue that this whole apartment, the relationship between the three of them, and the public image of the 'Project' has been wrecked by a combination of stupidity, greed and an over-willingness to please their bosses.

How can any of what has been going on be healthy for those three? Let's just look at this situation at we see it on camera - If M&S have been splitting up for a while, (which is hard to see as i am unaware of any big fights at any time) then what was all the continued sex with each other about? What was the lesbian sex between M&D about? Who decided on threesomes? And which one of them finally said "Ok, i think we've done enough now, we're not a couple anymore"? And despite supposedly splitting, they all still live together? Please!

NONE of this makes ANY sense.

Has it got to the stage where everything is fair game as long as people happily pay to watch it? If they think that this is a great example for this kind of site, if this is how things will be, then it has sunk further than i could ever imagine. The sheer fact that this is still being passed off as Real - Whoever by, whether it's the participants or the bosses - Is crazy. We have seen a situation unfold over the past year that would make Jerry Springer or Jeremy Kyle do a double take. Entertainment or excitement has turned into a Bizarro click bait world where anything is possible and where $$$$ is king.

And if Dick and Jane, and Eve and Sam have a modicum of common sense in them, they should take a long hard look at this apartment and take heed - Because it could easily happen to them too at this rate. If those are serious about their relationships, then this is a cautionary tale if ever i saw one.

I don't usually pipe in on too often, but here goes.  I have personally found that real episodes in life are sometimes soooo unbelievable that they would not make for realistic video.

Supposedly, that is what RLC is about:  real life.

One would have to be pretty gullible to think there is not outside influences dictating the proceedings.

Yes, these people deserve the right to a bit of privacy.  But when one is having a nuclear melt down, I believe they deserve some privacy.

It is an utterly preposterous situation here now, and they seem to be left to do whatever they want. You have a couple not speaking, the one in the middle clearly not fit to be on cam and needs to be sent on vacation, and a man who if not 'At it' looks totally lost for anything to do. It's spiralled out of all control - But hey, they appear to have been carte blache by the bosses so on and on and on it goes. And as we all know, they will do anything if it gets those thumbnails glowing.

10 hours ago, Pleasant said:

It is an utterly preposterous situation here now, and they seem to be left to do whatever they want. You have a couple not speaking, the one in the middle clearly not fit to be on cam and needs to be sent on vacation, and a man who if not 'At it' looks totally lost for anything to do. It's spiralled out of all control - But hey, they appear to have been carte blache by the bosses so on and on and on it goes. And as we all know, they will do anything if it gets those thumbnails glowing.

Why would RLC pay for someone's vacation when clearly they probably can pay for their own vacation? I mean they are getting paid on being on RLC are they not? They got supposed bonus for all the bulllshit pretend drama that was put on right? Plus, if they are unwell and having a mental breakdown they should leave the project permanently. 

You are right they will do anything to get those thumbnails glowing. It is quite pathetic. RLC needs to shut this apartment down already it is beating an already dead horse to its second death. 

One humorous thing too me about all of this MSD stuff is, how many who are complaining about this situation are still paying for the site. The reason MSD are still en vogue is people are paying to watch them. You see what happens to couples when people stop watching.....they go dark then gone....As long as Masha and Sasha /Dasha have sex with each other, there will be an audience.

3 minutes ago, Edwardw said:

The reason MSD are still en vogue is people are paying to watch them

So subscribers pay for only those apartments that they like? Think not. Once you pay you get ALL the shit apartments with any that might be good. Just like a TV package if anyone still does this - you get what they package up for you (good, bad and ugly channels). How many subscribers would pay to watch just MSD or just Leora & Paul or just Maya? Perhaps subscribers watch these apartments because nothing else is happening in other apartments or time zone issues or they could be the best of the worst (lol). Is it possible that with so many apartments now - the available quality has watered down quite a bit and comparisons among apartments is quite noticeable more than ever now. I believe the MSD characters are beyond resuscitation.

What I find f***ing amazing here is just how many posts there are on this page! Every culture probably has some form of this adage: 'I do not care whether you say good things or bad things about me, as long as you are talking about me'! For an apartment this is very true and with there being 100 pages of comments, which is almost twice its nearest rival, you are showing RLC that this is indeed a place to keep because you talk about it! And although everyone says it is ridiculous, boring, scripted, and so on; all the complainers, who say they never watch it, seem to know exactly what is going on. If you want them to go away, STOP WRITING ABOUT THEM! 

If folks are writing about them, then those folks must be watching them, regardless of how much they claim to dislike or disapprove of them.  I get such a kick out of reading these posts about how terrible/boring/predictable/scripted/fake/yaddayadda the tenants are, yet folks just keep on watching.  Some even pay for the misery.