Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎08 at 6:32 PM, Heywood Jablowmie said:

Just a little of Masha cooking dinner.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Masha is so comfortable parading around naked which I love and she seems so confident about herself. She is one of the best, if not the best that RLC has as a real life tenant.  Sasha has a right to show off his "mass weapon of destruction". I always say "if you got it - flaunt it or show it" Masha has a big cavity to fill. Too bad RLC doesn't use the Masha and Sasha apartment as a template/model for other apartments because they are excellent to watch in their daily routines. Great clip of the couple Heywood Jablowmie - appreciate it.

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎17 at 8:04 AM, Revolution said:

Like the big session before - I missed it. But this one is funny. Masha eating her cereal and the guy on the couch rubs out the pussy of his girlfriend. Crazy 8)

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

Greets 

Revolution

File not found!!

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 5:47 AM, Davidsouthuk said:

I get the impression that Masha doesn't like Sasha particularly. When he fucks her (which I've seen twice and I'm only a basic user) there is no passion, affection  or emotion. He just appears to be fulfilling a biological need.....and he seldom smiles (at all).

Any thoughts? I think he's just using her for a receptacle to be honest.

He seldom smiles in general. Sometimes, I get the impression that they are striving for some kind of yoga trance while having sex. When they are done, they sometimes very quickly go to a position where they are lying on their backs, staring at the ceiling, but it seems very intentional.

Really odd thing about Russian guys fucking their women. They show little emotion, as if they're fulfilling a primal need and nothing else. Even Bogdan, who is usually very considerate with Nelly, doesn't waste much time getting dressed once he's done. It must be a cultural thing.

I still think that sexual intercourse between the two blonde girls is not feasible, if it is true that they are said to be family. They have a very complicity relationship (similar but equal to that of two sisters), very different from that of the brunette with whom they had sex, that from days before, the girl took many occasions to pet Masha. You could tell she wanted that sexual encounter. I have not seen that in this blonde girl.

I have notice with in the pass 2 weeks that Masha's sister has been under Sasha and Masha a lot, even some times sleeping in the same bed.  I notice how Sasha some times "like this morning get in bed with her like somethings is suppose to be going on" while Masha sits at the table and watch from a distance.  I wonder if they are trying to make us believe something is going on with her "Masha's sister and Sasha?"...lol   I would be more convinced once I have seen Sasha's dick sliding in and out of her.....lol  "If this is what where suppose to imagine seeing or guessing"  "Piss poor script"  I wondering why Sasha didn't get in bed with those two big women that stayed there last week...LOL8)

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎25 at 0:45 PM, ScottScottman said:

Are we changing color again? I love how they spend so much time making themselves look good -- presumably for the outside world -- while the  world watches their unmade-up primping. Like we used to wonder about the woman who came to early Mass with a scarf over her curlers: Where is she going later that her appearance is more important than this? 

(Image Content No Longer Available)

I guess its better then watching them gazing at their cell-phones or Lap-tops all day.8)

Edited by StnCld316