Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

I looked in on Sasha and Dasha . Both girls were doing yoga in the living room. At the time they were attempting handstands  using the counter to hold them up with one leg. Their backs were to the camera . I clicked on the kitchen came to see them from the front, only to find no one there. I clicked back to the LR and there they were . Back to the kitchen,no one. Someone better tell editing lol

4 hours ago, Hung7 said:

I looked in on Sasha and Dasha . Both girls were doing yoga in the living room. At the time they were attempting handstands  using the counter to hold them up with one leg. Their backs were to the camera . I clicked on the kitchen came to see them from the front, only to find no one there. I clicked back to the LR and there they were . Back to the kitchen,no one. Someone better tell editing lol

Yeah, I had some weird hanging screens when I had two screens open on B2 yesterday.    The bottom screen was 20 minutes behind the top! as though I was playing Replay on one of the screens.   In this apmt though it might have added to the fun.    

Its like a car crash on the motorway - especially today with Dasha having another disfiguring tattoo.    You can't help but look, but then you want to forget what you have just seen.

These three are still trying to fine the right script for the viewers....if there well ever be any real sex with the starting to act loony Dasha I am sure it won't be worth watching.  As long as Masha is in command and makes them both look controlling "That they are" there ratings are looking very poor..."from where I set"...seeing that Masha makes Sasha set and jump when she wants him to, she needs to have him cut that "Brillo Pad" off this chest...lol  I sure its scratching the hell out of Dasha's back at night...while his dick rest's on her ass.8)

It's so difficult to work out what is going on with MSD right now. A real dilemma for sure. It could be -

They are falling for each other and want to have a three way relationship.

....Or it could be....

Another deliberate ploy to get cam views and a contract extension.

I wonder which one it could be?:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Pleasant said:

It's so difficult to work out what is going on with MSD right now. A real dilemma for sure. It could be -

....Or it could be....

did sasha just have sex with dasha?

2 hours ago, Pleasant said:

....Or it could be....

Madly in love and going to run away together :rolleyes:

On 3/9/2018 at 7:20 PM, Danny said:

Credit to them they are getting exactly what they want:

People watching and people talking about them. 

Very true. A big part of the problem is that although Masha and Sasha are decent, intelligent people, their over the top fake  behavior of recent months has led to criticism that they've not had before.

2 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Very true. A big part of the problem is that although Masha and Sasha are decent, intelligent people, their over the top behavior of recent months has led to criticism that they've not had before.

Masha has always been over the top especially when masturbating just my opinion. 

With these three, it looked like another episode of "DUMB AND DUMBER"...lol  Masha's scripted plays are such a faiure they are so sad to watch...lol  surely she wanted it to look like Sasha was having sex with Dasha...."either one of them couldn't remember their lines"...lol  I think Dasha's is going to have to start giving it up soon or get kicked out....all of the rehearsals went out the door for the plans last night....lol   I think all three needs to go on "FEAR FACTOR" because they well do anything for a view!!!!!8)