A LETTER TO RLC

DEAR RLC CAN YOU PLEASE PUT MAYA & STEPHAN, DASHA & DEMID, LEV (NOTICE I SAID LEV IF ZOYA WILLING TO STAY PLEASE LET HER UNDER THE CONDITION NO AND WE MEAN NO LEV), ADRIANA & DANIEL AND LAST BUT NOT LEASE RAUL OUT OUT OUT. THESE APARTMENTS ARE AN ANCHOR AROUND YOUR MEMBERSHIP FEES. YOU HAVE AT LEASE ONE APT OPEN HOW ABOUT FILLING IT. AND HERE IS A THOUGHT HOW ABOUT SOME NEW NEW NEW NEW TENANTS ENOUGH WITH THE RERUNS AS YOU CAN SEE IT DON'T ALWAYS WORK FOR THE BETTER. THERE HAS GOT TO BE PLENTY OF COUPLES AND OR GIRL LOOKING FOR A STEP UP,I'M SURE THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL IT. BUT YES FRESH NEW FACES IS WHAT NEEDED NOW. HOPE YOU READ THIS AS IT'S HARD TO MISS IT'S ALL IN CAPS. HERE IS A THOUGHT MAKE CHANGES MAKE MONEY. OR STICK WITH THE SAME OLE SAME OLE  AND LOSE MONEY.      

• 1 month later...

Of late, it seems that RLC brings new or repeat tenants based on RLCF comments in the Chatbox or forum posts. It appears that it doesn't matter whether you bad mouth any of the tenants/apartments or talk well of them - it is based on the amount of discussions related about them. Why is that do you ask? My feeling is that RLC is taking full advantage of RLCF and CamCaps (CC) for promoting their RLC site which in turn has been a boost to increasing new subscriptions or renewals. Just look at the repeat "performers" - good/bad girls or couples. They even have an abundant of apartments to satisfy the tastes for different tenant lifestyles or shapes/looks. This does come at a cost but subscriptions pay for this. So complaining is okay but the more you complain or comment good/bad about tenants the better it is for RLC - more subscriptions brings kaching kaching $$$. Basically bad or brutal tenants are money winners for RLC - if they leave - they will be back to increase subscriptions. RLC has this "take it or leave it attitude" and it actually still works for them.

In time, if there was a noticeable drop in the comments in the Chatbox and forum posts of RLCF and CC then I believe RLC will take a big hit with a decrease in subscriptions. This applies to other voyeur sites that rely on our comments such as voyeur-villa, voyeur-house and camarads. All of these voyeur sites and these "fan" forum sites feed off each other for advertising/promoting. So much money to be made and a lot of questions about the overlapping business dealings that play out here - hhmmmm.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Still trying to figure out why boring, do nothing, no nudity, minimal sex, spouse abusers or no gooders are still with RLC - must be some subscribers that are turned on by them (go figure) - hah.

The only thing that I can compare this to is:

Loss leaders are a marketing strategy, used in many retail businesses, especially in grocery stores. A loss leader is an item that is sold at such a low price it actually loses money. The price is lower than the actual cost the retailer paid for the item.

These apartments have a minimum cost structure/overhead but brings in customers or in this case possible subscribers whereby they look at these specific apartments and then all the other apartments. Before they realize it, they fell for it  - HOOK, LINE and SINKER - and can't turn away and got reeled in (gotcha - took the bait). This seems to make sense with respect to the "less talked about apartments" and why they are still here after all these long boring years.

There is some common ownership of sites like this and CC and RLC and vv, camarads etc - so I understand.

I doubt postings here affect first time subscribers, but I agree positive postings in chat and forums here and on CC improve renewals.

All the negativity recently, in Chat especially, is more about new people not in sympathy with the long term viewpoint of a voyeur site.    Newbies turn up, get bored with the slow pace of things, get cross about having paid, crap on the carpet, create a stink and fuck off.    Good riddance.

The problem is their negativity leaves behind a legacy - Chat too negative, few people posting in Forum.

Then it takes time for the ebullient mood to recover.

But the biggest negative in the Forums - which I am sure reduces the benefit of RLCF and CC postings for RLC's owners - is THE ABSENCE OF PICS AND VIDS.

Only a few anal retentives (like me) have the time to craft posts to Forum.    Mostly we want to be reminded of what we've missed and enjoy pics of our favourite girls (Gina has been looking heart-achingly beautiful since the twins left). 

If RLC wants to lift the mood of gloom and make us all happy bunny ambassadors for the site LET US HAVE SOME PICS AND VIDS BACK.

The lack of pics and videos being posted does negatively affect RLC and that is why I believe RLC is relying on RLCF and CC comments in the Chatbox and forums to help promote their business for new subscriptions (free advertising). Just look at camarads - they started a forum topic on Mar.22/17 and have about 4,000 views. This site and discussions are helping them as advertising which is okay with me. Good or bad comments is advantageous advertising for them now. The posting of pics and videos is generally all positive in nature which puts their site in a better light. RLC is protecting themselves and tenants for privacy issues (yet "voyeur" cams - contradiction you would think) and/or liability.