Very special method of using condoms

In the Video uploaded by alberto03 in the gallery on 1st of July, 06:14 you can see a very Special method of using condoms.

At 7:15 Marco penetrates Stesha with his blank glans. She is on him, doing the active part of the fucking. They fuck without condom. After fucking about two minutes, at about 9:20 Marco pulls out his cock from Stasha's vagina. He takes a condom, starts to roll it over his shaft. Then he pushes his cock back into Stasha. They continue fucking a relativley short time, then Marco fills his condom while staying inside Stasha.

Does anybody understand this special method of using condoms? Normally, men roll the condom over their cock before penetrating the girl, or they fuck without using any condom until finish ...

In the Video uploaded by alberto03 in the gallery on 1st of July, 06:14 you can see a very Special method of using condoms.

At 7:15 Marco penetrates Stesha with his blank glans. She is on him, doing the active part of the fucking. They fuck without condom. After fucking about two minutes, at about 9:20 Marco pulls out his cock from Stasha's vagina. He takes a condom, starts to roll it over his shaft. Then he pushes his cock back into Stasha. They continue fucking a relativley short time, then Marco fills his condom while staying inside Stasha.

Does anybody understand this special method of using condoms? Normally, men roll the condom over their cock before penetrating the girl, or they fuck without using any condom until finish ...

thats common  however requires a certain degree of maturity or that you can controll your body Dont think its a method for a young stalion 

I'm thinking it's pretty dangerous no matter who you are. If you're going to use one, you should put it on in the beginning, that way you don't have to stop just before the big moment.... I'm sure he wouldn't have any problem getting going again, but what if she is almost there and he has to stop? That would kill her momentum and she has to start all over again... just my opinion.... I'm going to have to do some research on this one....

HI Bmonty40,

I hope you will let us know about your research :rolleyes: ...

I didn't ask because I would like to try this method myself as a method of birth control. Saftey is the problem, and I have to agree with you: it is not convenient if she is next to the big moment, and he has to stop ...

I think, there are many convenient and safe methods of birth control, and it's the best way for a horny couple to unload the seed deep inside the vagina of the girl (as deep as possible) and to keep the cock inside the girl after cumshot as long as the cock wants out himself ... That feels very, very good :rolleyes:.

I have a degree in Health Education, And worked at a Family Planning Clinic. Every time I see this type of Birth Control method I cringe.(Have seen other Tennents use it.) It is not a safe or recamended form of Birth control. Ever hear of Pre-com, fluid that is formed before true ejaculation. Well it contains thousands of sperm cells. So if you wait till you feel you are getting close to orgasm to put on the condom it may already be to late. Many a surprise babies have been born this way---Suprise-lol

Ok I gave it a try... We were hot at it this morning and I felt it was getting close... I tried to stop and the wife asked what I was doing, I told her I had to put on the rubber now and she thought I was out of my mind...She said, "What are you talking about? We never use rubbers... in fact we don't even have one"...Well, I knew all of that, but I was going to act like I was putting one on... She said I was out of my mind, and by that time it was too late anyway...

So in my opinion that way doesn't work...

afterwards I explained about the topic on RLC  Forum, and she said something about it being ridiculous...but funny..

My girlfriend and I also prefer to feel blank skin, so I always penetrate her without using any rubber and move my cock inside her vagina in and out enjoying the "direct" feeling.

We do not want to interrupt out fucking sessions, that means that we fuck with blank skin until finish. When I feel that my ejaculation starts, I have absolutely no desire to pull out, that means that my cum is injected directly into my girlfriend's vagina. Mostly in this moment I press my cock very deep into the vagina. As she is on pill, that's absolutly no problem - it's the normal way of finishing fucking for us.

I'm amazed that this method of finishing fucking is practiced only by a few couples on RLC.

Lev regularily cums inside Zoya, Bogan often inside Nelly and Karel sometimes inside Anezka. I have not seen any other guy shooting his seed inside his girlfriend on RLC.

I have a degree in Health Education, And worked at a Family Planning Clinic. Every time I see this type of Birth Control method I cringe.(Have seen other Tennents use it.) It is not a safe or recamended form of Birth control. Ever hear of Pre-com, fluid that is formed before true ejaculation. Well it contains thousands of sperm cells. So if you wait till you feel you are getting close to orgasm to put on the condom it may already be to late. Many a surprise babies have been born this way---Suprise-lol

The only true form of birth control is to stick with suck and swallow...........

Do not know all the birth control going on in RLC--some may be using pills-,Which are 99% evective(If properly used)Pulling out just before you come, Is not good. To you young guys, Think before you fuck. To the old guys (how much in child support)- LOL-Condoms are good if used properly.--Another important note--Lots of babies have been born as a suprise. Not sure what to do. We held them, and loved them and they made our lives . My Daughter was not planned, Hell I was 40--Best thing that ever happend to me. But if you are young , More planning may be wise--Sorry, Got sentimental--A Father.better

It is very easy, I am doing it daily.  If one can take the cock before comeing out and masturbate to leak out, then it is easy to put the condom and enjoy the fuck continue.

• 2 weeks later...