Very special method of using condoms

Gotta agree with Vampire on this subject. Once you start you have lots of sperm all over the place so if your woman is not on the pill and you are going to use a condom then the only way it will be effective is if you use it right from the start. There are lots and lots of babies out there whose parents thought that because the guy did not ejaculate inside and pulled out they are safe; NOT! Besides this putting it on in the middle of sex means you have to stop and get her all wound up again; just not real manly.

@Lisa

Lisa, it must be difficult for your boyfriend to practise this method when having sex with you. The reason is: you look very beautiful!

It's not easy to pull out from a very good looking girl at the right moment - there is a great risk of continuing to enjoy the good feeling, until ejaculation starts ...

(COMMENT edited by the Forum Administrator, as the poster began asking personal questions)

• 7 months later...

Yep, I understand this method very well. I find sex much more pleasurable without a condom. My partner can't take female birth control for various reasons. She also finds sex less pleasurable for her when I wear a condom. So, what this couple are doing is what we do too - some minutes of skin to skin pleasure and then Marco, when he realises he is getting closer to his orgasm, knows its time to put a condom on. As men, I think we all know when we are getting closer to climax. But then I am 40 and know my body well. 

Have been with my partner for 8 years and we've not had an unplanned pregnancy with this approach. 

On 03/07/2016 at 7:49 PM, vampire said:

I have a degree in Health Education, And worked at a Family Planning Clinic. Every time I see this type of Birth Control method I cringe.(Have seen other Tennents use it.) It is not a safe or recamended form of Birth control. Ever hear of Pre-com, fluid that is formed before true ejaculation. Well it contains thousands of sperm cells. So if you wait till you feel you are getting close to orgasm to put on the condom it may already be to late. Many a surprise babies have been born this way---Suprise-lol

Most people who use this technique as a method of birth control are called, parents.