Last changes in RLC: My opinion

They have Blocked Your IP Address for Posting a Picture with the Identification Code in the Bottom Left Corner.  When the IP is Blocked you'll get nothing but a Static Image.

In the Bottom Left Corner of the Picture you can see the ID Code of 7 Characters.

Create an account to see this content!

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They have Blocked Your IP Address for Posting a Picture with the Identification Code in the Bottom Left Corner.  When the IP is Blocked you'll get nothing but a Static Image.

In the Bottom Left Corner of the Picture you can see the ID Code of 7 Characters.

Create an account to see this content!

Damn... Now i feel very stupid, lol.

But I did not know that was wrong. :-[  I swear that if I had known, I avoided doing it...

Is there any way to fix it? To do what I have to do and delete this post.

I'm truly sorry. But I also did not think it would be so harmful, Was an image that I shared with the same community in the official forum.

22 minutes ago, Doomz123456 said:

But I did not know that was wrong. :-[  I swear that if I had known, I avoided doing it...

I'm truly sorry.

Don't delete your post because it will help others that are in the same situation. There are ways around it by changing your IP address but that is for others to better inform you how to do it. RLC plays hardball or rough with posters of pics and videos. If in time you don't get the free RLC cams you can watch similar sites with free cams which are voyeur-villa.com or voyeur-house.tv or camarads.com while still participating on reallifecamfan (this forum site). Some of us watch these other sites because we feel that they offer more stuff for us voyeurs. So don't give up just yet. You were caught by RLC but try working around your IP address being blocked. Once you get access to the free cams again then don't post anything. Good luck.

By the way, RLC and RLCF are two separate businesses but RLC does monitor RLCF for illegal posting of their images.

22 minutes ago, Doomz123456 said:

I'm truly sorry. But I also did not think it would be so harmful, Was an image that I shared with the same community in the official forum.

This was the same Picture that you had posted  I just copied it over to this spot to show you about the ID Code in the bottom left corner.

There is a workaround. I'll send you a PM explaining as I won't tell in Open Forums how to do it.  RLC has big ears.

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 8:20 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Don't delete your post because it will help others that are in the same situation. There are ways around it by changing your IP address but that is for others to better inform you how to do it. RLC plays hardball or rough with posters of pics and videos. If in time you don't get the free RLC cams you can watch similar sites with free cams which are voyeur-villa.com or voyeur-house.tv or camarads.com while still participating on reallifecamfan (this forum site). Some of us watch these other sites because we feel that they offer more stuff for us voyeurs. So don't give up just yet. You were caught by RLC but try working around your IP address being blocked. Once you get access to the free cams again then don't post anything. Good luck.

By the way, RLC and RLCF are two separate businesses but RLC does monitor RLCF for illegal posting of their images.

This is great information, thanks for posting this. I initially was confused as well about RLC and RLCF, and their relationship. Fortunately for me, the RLC Gestapo didn't nail me before I was notified by some kindly RLCF members.