another comlaint about hiding

like it's going to make a difference, but I just sent another e-mail.

Once again, one of the tenants, Sophie, has decided to take her activities off camera by hiding in the bathroom while she has sex.  I have written previous complaints about this behaviour in the past, but have never received a reply.  I fell that this type of behaviour is cheating your paying clients and is the same thing as covering up the cameras in the rooms.  

There are currently at least three other voyeur sites now competing with Real Life Cams, and this sort of activity does not happen on any of them.  If you are condoning this behaviour, you are forcing me to cancel my subscription here and take it up at another site.

It happens all the time, I don't get it, why do they have rooms without cameras?
I have never paid as much to be member of any website as this one and still when there seems to be some action they can just go hide?
I've seen Nicole masturbate in her bed and then go to some hidden room to finish.
Call me a perv, but none of us would have subscribed to this place if the girls were all ugly and there were no action.
I also have to say that B1 has taken a downfall, there is actually no one in there that wows anybody, seems like most the pretty girls go to B2.

Edit: Just read Rubbermans post elsewhere saying that B2 was offline for 10 hrs before the weekend and after that it looked like they had partied like crazy.
I remember last time I stopped my subscription for months because of stuff like this. 
I think to me whats best is to just subscribe for a few months and then be away for a few months when I start getting frustrated. 
Then when I get back after a few months all the girls in B1 and 2 will be swiched with others.

Awww...suck it up buttercup. RLC cannot force anyone to have sex or do anything they do not want to on cams. IT IS ILLEGAL.  Also they cannot force tenants to stay in the apartments 24/7 either. IT IS ILLEGAL. I see many complaints from people about certain apartments not being home or doing stuff because YOU pay a membership??? GET REAL!! You are paying for what you get...people living in apartments for free doing whatever the hell they do. I don't think RLC will miss receiving your money dude, since there are other suckers like you paying up. 

5 hours ago, Alittle said:

Awww...suck it up buttercup. RLC cannot force anyone to have sex or do anything they do not want to on cams. IT IS ILLEGAL.  Also they cannot force tenants to stay in the apartments 24/7 either. IT IS ILLEGAL. I see many complaints from people about certain apartments not being home or doing stuff because YOU pay a membership??? GET REAL!! You are paying for what you get...people living in apartments for free doing whatever the hell they do. I don't think RLC will miss receiving your money dude, since there are other suckers like you paying up. 

I take it you're not a paying member then?  If you don't play the game, you don't get to make the rules.  What's the difference between hiding under the covers or in a hidden area of the apartment, or just putting a cover over the cameras?  RLC doesn't seem to go along with that too well.  Paying for this subscription gives me the right to bitch, and also lets people like you watch for free.

Ha ha i see nothings changed then since my last visit here months ago, i pop in and see whats on free on RLC every few months but not had the urge to rejoin even if i was able lol.

I have been watching Voyeur-House.tv for a few months now and did subscribe last month as does seem to have more action and i like the timeline function where you can replay earlier action etc.

Suppose they all have their pros and cons but RLC pissed me off when they kept on banning me lol and haven't really bothered with them since.

By the way anyone know how Tims site is coming on?

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Ha ha i see nothings changed then since my last visit here months ago, i pop in and see whats on free on RLC every few months but not had the urge to rejoin even if i was able lol.

I have been watching Voyeur-House.tv for a few months now and did subscribe last month as does seem to have more action and i like the timeline function where you can replay earlier action etc.

Suppose they all have their pros and cons but RLC pissed me off when they kept on banning me lol and haven't really bothered with them since.

By the way anyone know how Tims site is coming on?

Tim mentioned in a forum post a few days ago that things are progressing and he figures about another 6 months. He appreciated all the messages to his site Voyeursun.com (emails to [email protected]). He rarely visits RLCF and appears determined to get his site active but wants to ensure all necessary steps are covered off. By the way, like you, I follow the other sites since RLC has died a long slow death - in my opinion. Robwin, nice to hear your comments again and hope all is well with you. 

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Tim mentioned in a forum post a few days ago that things are progressing and he figures about another 6 months. He appreciated all the messages to his site Voyeursun.com (emails to [email protected]). He rarely visits RLCF and appears determined to get his site active but wants to ensure all necessary steps are covered off. By the way, like you, I follow the other sites since RLC has died a long slow death - in my opinion. Robwin, nice to hear your comments again and hope all is well with you. 

Hi dougie nice to hear from the someone from the old crowd, we all used to have a great lot of banter between us then but many of the newbies who came on stream used to piss me off a bit as they all seemed to know everything about everything lol and were always so serious and RLc went downhill fast then.

Yeah like you i like to flit about a bit now but am very interested in tim getting his site up and running as his projected fees seem to be very sensible and wouldn't mind lashing out at those prices. RLC is far to expensive for what you get, they may have lots of apartments now but this ain't no good if most of them are crap etc.

Will keep popping in here every so often i expect to see what the latest score is but meanwhile you take care pal.