Fan Page Vasilisa

During the night from Friday to Saturday, Vasilisa brought a guy back to B2. She was all cozy with him and even dressed suggestively for him. It was obvious that the guy thought he was going to get lucky.

Nay, nay, I say....Instead, she took him out of camera range (roof top?) where she may (or not) have given him oral. She made it clear that there was nothing else on the menu. After she brushed her teeth thoroughly and washed her face. She left him in the living room and went to her bedroom, closing the door. The frustrated male wandered around the apartment before reluctantly crashing on the sofa in the living room.

Vasilisa can't be the brightest light on the Christmas tree by leaving some guy  who's bent on getting laid alone and frustrated in an apartment with 5 young women. I hope that someone had a serious talk with her in the morning.

11 hours ago, TBird97 said:

During the night from Friday to Saturday, Vasilisa brought a guy back to B2. She was all cozy with him and even dressed suggestively for him. It was obvious that the guy thought he was going to get lucky.

Nay, nay, I say....Instead, she took him out of camera range (roof top?) where she may (or not) have given him oral. She made it clear that there was nothing else on the menu. After she brushed her teeth thoroughly and washed her face. She left him in the living room and went to her bedroom, closing the door. The frustrated male wandered around the apartment before reluctantly crashing on the sofa in the living room.

Vasilisa can't be the brightest light on the Christmas tree by leaving some guy  who's bent on getting laid alone and frustrated in an apartment with 5 young women. I hope that someone had a serious talk with her in the morning.

I don't think they went to the roof top. Most Apartment Complexes don't give Tenants Access to the Roof for Liability Purposes. I know the guy wasn't happy about his sleeping arrangements. 

12 hours ago, TBird97 said:

I'm so fed up with the Barca APTS why don't just shut them down. cause B1 doesn't even be there and when they are they are sleep or on the phone send these won't to be special bitches on vacation on our dime  home and get me some MILFS 

• 2 weeks later...