Don't give a fuck anymore.

Scotsman84

• 1 month later...

If you live in the US, this site is pretty much worthless. By evening, Central Time, everyone is asleep, or staring like zombies into their phones.

Julia and Eric - Is Eric gay? Every time I watch their feed, Julia is either dancing in front of him with her tits out, lying in bed naked, trying to get his attention, or basically groping him; but he can't be bothered to take his face out of his phone. WTF?

Last night, Lola and Irina each had a date. Both girls were clearly DTF, but the guys never pulled the trigger. What is it with Russian guys? Do you need directions? If she's straddling you, unbuttoning your shirt, she wants to fuck you. If she's lying on her bed in front of you with her legs spread, she wants to fuck you. Jesus, you guys make this site boring..

3 hours ago, romo27 said:

If you live in the US, this site is pretty much worthless. By evening, Central Time, everyone is asleep, or staring like zombies into their phones.

Julia and Eric - Is Eric gay? Every time I watch their feed, Julia is either dancing in front of him with her tits out, lying in bed naked, trying to get his attention, or basically groping him; but he can't be bothered to take his face out of his phone. WTF?

Last night, Lola and Irina each had a date. Both girls were clearly DTF, but the guys never pulled the trigger. What is it with Russian guys? Do you need directions? If she's straddling you, unbuttoning your shirt, she wants to fuck you. If she's lying on her bed in front of you with her legs spread, she wants to fuck you. Jesus, you guys make this site boring..

Completely the opposite, sexually Julia is one of the most boring ever. Have seen her push him away many times.

As for the girls they are just cock tease. Lola have sex........LOL 

• 2 months later...

I honestly forgot about the site after it reformated. The chat became a joke when you had to talk about what someone decided you had to talk about. You couldn't ask a question if it didn't pertain to the nights topic. The last I saw ,guys on here had half the girls pregnant and the other half had had abortions ,conspiracy,conspiracy conspiracy . If you didn't agree with that nights conspiracy people started getting pissy pants about it