Fan Page Irina

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Irina
  • StnCld316 pinned and featured this topic

I am sure B2 was highly watched last night "early this morning" by some viewers and seems Irina found her man or he found her. Who ever this man or date was he was very persistent into getting into her pants,  at witch he did a few times with his fingers and I am sure they got some what wet too, from the way things looked on the balcony she may have also has played with his tool too.:rolleyes:   I am glad to see her move forward and open up somewhat,  her room mate Miss Lola also had some male company who wasn't as hard up like Irina's date was, but was fun to watch at times acting out with Lola.  It was good to see some action in B2 with out some kind of paraphernalia being snuck around in the apartment or bathroom for a change.  One thing that I am concerned about is that Irina's boyfriend seemed not to want to be seen on cam when it was time to go, I wonder if he is a married man with a family,  he does look a lot older then her and may even have a daughter her age,  if any of this is true she needs to be careful "instead of using, she just might be used."   When well we see Zlata in action of some kind?  Thank you Irina and Lola.8)  

Does anyone know if Irina have moved out of B2,? seems she just comes home take or get new clothing and freshen up.  I think she may have also took the viewers on a sucker trip since her arrival because she has done "NOTHING" but chased men,  I am hoping she is one of Lola's suitcases or handbags when she leaves B2.  I can't call her what I want to call her, "but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it must be a duck.  Another one of Lola's products.8)

Now that Irina has moved in one of her clents or studs Zlata has lost what little privacy she had.  As long as Irina's hero stud lives there the viewers won't see to much nudity unless its Irina entertaining him, and I am going to see how this is going to work with anyone new that comes there. I think that Irina with the help of Lola has made her own rules at B2, I wonder how much did Lola get with this deal?  Also Zlata has proven to the viewers that she didn't come desperately looking for a man like Irina has done, but I wish she would start doing and showing something besides watching tv all day.  I figure once Lola gallops out of B2 Irina and her hero stud well get the big room for the bed "that's if he haven't been replaced by then."8)

B2, like B1, is a mere shadow of its former self. Currently, both are occupied by uninspired tenants who are living rent free in nice apartments situated in Barca's better neighborhoods. However, I've seen more interesting people at my local malls then what RLC is trying to sell at B1 and B2  lately. 

The tenants at the moment are supposed to be "on vacation", and they're living up to that description by lazing around the apartments doing next to nothing when they're not eating or drinking, or constantly checking their phones. Walking around topless really doesn't  make one sit up and pay attention, at least not to someone as jaded as myself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/09/2017 at 8:55 PM, TBird97 said:

Irina, like Zlata, is about as exciting as Lola. In other words, B2 has been mired in the doldrums since Sofie left. 

If you like me seen Sofie first time you will know she was like watching paint dry... All for second chances but yeah some don't deserve it. Jmo