VOYEUR SITE TENANT RULES THAT MUST BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED

dougiestyle4u

RULE # 1 - No rules to adhere to. Do whatever the fuck you want while subscribers handsomely compensate your stay in the free apartment with expenses paid and all the other benefits provided  (sshhh - we won't elaborate in writing about all the other free perks you will receive).

RULE # 2 - refer to RULE # 1 above

RULE # 3 - refer to RULE # 1 and RULE # 2 above

RULE # 4 - refer to RULE # 1, RULE # 2 and RULE # 3 above

RULE # 5 - refer to RULE # 1, RULE # 2, RULE # 3 and RULE # 4 above

RULE # 6 - refer to RULE # 1, RULE #2, RULE # 3, RULE # 4 and RULE # 5 above

RULE # 7 - if you read the rules up to this point - congratulations you more than qualify to be our next tenant to tease and taunt all our paid subscribers (also known as "suckers") and free cammers (also known as " cheap bastards"). All that we ask is that you strictly follow all the rules that you just read.

Now please sign here _____________________ (tenant applicant - also known as "part-time cam participant")

While I agree there are some who do act this way, a significant number now do way better than this. The newer tenants seem to have picked up for those who do not, perhaps RLC mixed up the stacks of REJECTED applicants and the APPROVED list. Either way, a lot actually seem to have personalities and really to enjoy something other than sitting in from of their phone. As in any 'live' show, it depends on when you are there and how many hours in a day you wish to devote. 

• 10 months later...

Might as well do whatever the fuck they want and who is going to stop them?? Seems as long as they don't give away too much freebies and give something each month they are happy. Even though many complain and say they will stop subscribing many don't just in case they miss that special occasion.

Still making good money why change.

• 1 month later...

I'm curious if there ARE rules.  Such as...are they told what they should or shouldn't wear?  Seems most of the ladies tend to wear minimal.  Also...what happens with visitors?  Do all visitors have to sign waivers or whatever, acknowledging they will be seen as well?  Are there restrictions as to what they can do/show in front of the "free" cameras, or time limits imposed to such things?  I'm not sure if anyone here knows the answers to these questions, but I am highly curious.  I'm also curious if they will ever open an apartment in the US...