Vacation?

PoeBoy

27 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

I just noticed the vacation icon next to this "Girls on Vacation" apartment.  They are taking a vacation from their vacation? 

Some people have it rough. That's okay - I gave myself a vacation from the vacationing Barcelona girls and loving it. I am stress free from no more aggravation, no more headaches from all the frustrations when watching the girls do nothing, no more sore neck now from shaking my head in disbelief, no more talking to myself when constantly in anger at the childish behavior by the Barca tenants, no more late nights and lack of sleep waiting for a titbit (or is it tidbit - lol) of action, other voyeur sites are somewhat like "video-on-demand" whereby some action is almost immediate and I get to enjoy normal/average girls compared to fake wannabee lesbians. So now I get my daily fill of voyeur teases from the other sites. Thanks to all the vacationing girls for improving my health and keeping my voyeur skills alive and my voyeur satisfaction on the rise. I recommend that other RLC viewers take a break or vacation from RLC to see if your health improves and to use the time to check out some other voyeur sites for satisfying your real life cam viewing.

Good afternoon from Barcelona, I know that people who take less time to see RLC, it seems strange the symbol of vacations on the floors of girls, and tomorrow will also be seen in the house of Iliona.
Unfortunately, RLC does not give much more information, perhaps to the privileged group to whom it sends information, about what people do when they leave the houses, for several days, and even, if they are weeks.
Normally, the symbol, does not always mean, exactly holidays, only that the couples or the girls, will not be in front of the cameras. I think that would do more to reality.
In the case of Barcelona, we know, through the social networks of some of the girls, where they have been, even they have done.
But going to the fundamental, it is quite frustrating, that a girl comes to Barcelona or Patagonia, and in less than a month, she has to take "vacations."
That leads me to go back to some of the comments I made in the chat, a few months ago, on this same topic.
This cost me a lot to be criticized by many faithful "lovers" of the girls, when I said, that the purpose of the girls, when coming to Barcelona, was not the houses, that in the beginning that would be the goal, maybe yes, but Now, I do not think anyone has the slightest doubt.
This leads me to agree with the companion who made the previous comment ... take a vacation to stop visiting the houses of Barcelona, it is a very good exercise. Perhaps, the best, would be to get away from the RLC world, for a while, although I know will be hard, but I say, that can be done.
Everyone who proves it, the truth, is that his life, gives a 180 degree turn.

20 minutes ago, Max 2017 said:

Two words.... Fucking Joke.

or how about these two words - FUCKING VACATION which means the girls go on vacation away from RLC and subscribers so that they can do their fucking and other sexual acts without the eye of the cams or viewers (just to spite the subscribers who they probably feel don't deserve to see the "good stuff"). While in the Barca apartments the girls work hard avoiding the cams and minimizing what they want to show the voyeur cams so in time they need to take a break and rest up - haha.

9 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Some people have it rough. That's okay - I gave myself a vacation from the vacationing Barcelona girls and loving it. I am stress free from no more aggravation, no more headaches from all the frustrations when watching the girls do nothing, no more sore neck now from shaking my head in disbelief, no more talking to myself when constantly in anger at the childish behavior by the Barca tenants, no more late nights and lack of sleep waiting for a titbit (or is it tidbit - lol) of action, other voyeur sites are somewhat like "video-on-demand" whereby some action is almost immediate and I get to enjoy normal/average girls compared to fake wannabee lesbians. So now I get my daily fill of voyeur teases from the other sites. Thanks to all the vacationing girls for improving my health and keeping my voyeur skills alive and my voyeur satisfaction on the rise. I recommend that other RLC viewers take a break or vacation from RLC to see if your health improves and to use the time to check out some other voyeur sites for satisfying your real life cam viewing.

I happened to notice the icon.  Normally, I pay no attention to any of the "whoever on vacation" or "roommates" for the reasons you gave.  If I wanted to be that bored, I'd watch dust settle on my desk, which causes me to wonder if anyone ever dusts those people?  Surely they at least need their phones blown off now and then.

6 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

I happened to notice the icon.  Normally, I pay no attention to any of the "whoever on vacation" or "roommates" for the reasons you gave.  If I wanted to be that bored, I'd watch dust settle on my desk, which causes me to wonder if anyone ever dusts those people?  Surely they at least need their phones blown off now and then.

A good firehose might help to decontaminate some of the girls due to their outside extracurricular activities or wash off the dust mites from sleeping too much.

PoeBoy said "Surely they at least need their phones blown off now and then". 

Sounds like a blow job to me but not the kind that we keep waiting for from the Barca girls - lol.

You are reading to much into it. The "on vacation" sign is used by RLC just to indicate that a tenant will be away for a while. They don't have separate labels for "on vacation", "on a business trip", "out getting boned by her BF", or "out for personal reasons". The latter was the case with Irina. According to the news letter she went home for personal reasons, most likely related to her crying her eyes out in the bathroom after a phone call she received two days before she left.